*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1509266-No-Regrets
by Val
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1509266
He took her hand and pulled her toward his bedroom. She was so nervous.
    He put his hand on her cheek and leaned in giving her a kiss on her soft pink lips. She had been waiting for this moment for so long. His lips felt so good pressed on hers. Like that’s the way it’s supposed to be forever. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer as he continued kissing her. She loved being in his arms. She always felt so safe. Like nothing else in the world mattered.
    He took her hand and pulled her toward his bedroom. She was so nervous. She could hear her heart pounding loudly in her ears. The blood had rushed to her face and she was burning up. Does he know this is her first time? Should she tell him? Would it stop him? Did she even want him to stop?
    It was like her body was the Devil and her heart was the Angel. She didn’t know what she should do. He slowly undressed her as he kissed her all over. She was trying to relax as he touched her hot body causing goosebumps to form all over. He kissed her softly on the neck. She gave into his every touch, every kiss. He felt so good. Everything felt so right.
    She fell asleep in his arms with a smile across her soft lips. She knew she made the right decision.
    He drove her home, gave her a kiss and said good bye and he’d call her. She got out of the car and walked towards her front door. She looked over shoulder, smiled and waved. He pulled away, He drove out of sight. Little did she know he was also driving out of her life.
    They exchanged text messages. He promised to call her soon. To hang out again.
    He never called.
    Never contacted her again.
    Why? Did she deserve to be taken advantage of? They were friends for years. Why’d he do that to her? If it was all he wanted, then what took so long? She cared so much for him. He’s the only guy she ever shed so much as one tear for. She hated that. She hated that he took everything from her and went running with it. He hurt her so much. All she wants to ask is, “Why?” She’s willing to forgive him for it. She’ll give him a second chance. She just wants to be friends with him. That’s all.
    All of her friends tell her he’s no good for her. She deserves better. They tell her to move on. Stop putting him on a pedestal, he doesn’t deserve it. The problem was everytime she tried to hate him for what he did to her, she started thinking of all the good things. Why? She wanted nothing more in the world than to say she was moving on. She was done. Didn’t care about him anymore. It never worked.
    He knew how she felt for him. She knew he did. He took those feelings and used them for his own pleasure. He was wrong for that. She knows that justice will one day find him, and when it does she will be right there in his memory to remind him of what he did to her.
    She misses him sometimes. She has no regrets. At one point being with him was exactly what she wanted.
© Copyright 2008 Val (valeast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1509266-No-Regrets