*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1508737-THANKS
by Ayesha
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1508737
THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME
Idealist that I am, I always believed in a world of dreams and fairytales but never did I know that one day my dream world would prove to be true and would stand in front of me waiting for me to embrace it. The life that I was living was devoid of LIFE; it was a mundane existence with every new day just the same as the last one. I had almost forgotten to live-live not as in breathing but live as in living life to is fullest. Then one day something happened that changed it all-out of nowhere, he walked into my life. After a long time, I felt life stir inside me--I realized what it is like to look forward to every evening when I could talk to him; I realized what it is like to be able to laugh with him; I realized what it is like to want to be with him--I realized what LIFE actually is.

His being there has made all the difference in my life; its like a new ME is born and I owe every day of this new life to him. All I want to do is say THANKS to him for being there for me every step of the way.

THANKYOU.
© Copyright 2008 Ayesha (ayeshaluqman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1508737-THANKS