*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1500826-Relentless-Love
Rated: 18+ · Lyrics · Arts · #1500826
My nose was wide open.
Sometimes I dream you're right besides me when I wake, rememberin' how we use to sex until late. But I never really knew, that I would fall for you; and in return you gave me something new. And I was approachin' you differently, amazin'  you with my mind as I put in time while persistin' to intertwine you in my arms. I loved you greatly only second to moms, givin' you a key to soul but you quickly cause me to be alarmed. Not really use to a real man; so I guess you found it difficult to understand, my infatuation with your personification. I needed your relation although you never held me as your number 1. I was tha one who gave you fun when you needed a laugh. I put work on that ass and you loved it, do you remember how passionate our love would get. You can't forget, whether you got someone you with; cause I gave you style and you made smile and I still love you now.
    You were so beautiful in your core, causin' my pain to be no more. Oh how wonderful you made me feel; our love was so genuine and trill no other two could be more real. A beautiful butterfly which once was and caterpillar; you just needed someone to comfort you and heal you. And now I'm missin' you greatly even though I said some things to make you hate me. I been longin' to see you lately; please I need you to caress me like fine linen cause I'm so drunk off your absence my mind spinin'. Girl, this love I have for you is so relentless, I'm so infatuated its senseless. I'm relentless for you baby, you got me crazy, I can't help it but I'm in love wit you lady!
© Copyright 2008 Blackknowledge (blackknowledge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1500826-Relentless-Love