*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1500536-THE-MARUDERS-OF-HOGWARTS
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1500536
Fanfiction
Sirius Black woke up by the sound of a small shriek. He looked up with tired eyes on a small figure bu his pillow. It was a red cat the looked up on him with big eyes. the cat was Sirius best friend, the shapeshifter-pet, Felix. He was alway there for Sirius and supported him always on things.
Sirius looked at Felix and smiled at him with a tired grin as Felix started jump up and down like an idiot on the bed, whaiting for Sirius to give him his breakfast.
Sirius rolled over from one side to the other side to see what time it was on his clock.

The clock on his wall was rather big and contained many small clacks in it that showed different sort of things like moonphase, day, month, astrological things and other thing a young wisard should know.

He looked at what time it was. 6 pm.

Sirius raised up from his bed, stretched and yawned a big yawn that got Felix run to the foodbawl on the floor on the other side of the room. Sirius walked over to the foodbawl with his feet dragging tiredly on the floor. Felix already stood by the bawl waiting for Sirius to give him food.
Sirius took some food from the little bag where he stored it and placed it in Felix's balwl. With a thankful "mjau", Felix started eating fast as if he was scared that he only had a few seconds to eat on.
Sirius went to his bed and took the clothes that hung on the bedside. He changed from his white pajamas with blue stripes to his usual clothes that was a pair of black jeans, a black T-shirt and black shoes. He checked his face in an old mirror with a big crack in it. In the mirror he saw the face of a young boy on his eleventh year with big tired grey eyes and with half long brown hair and with a sad expecion on his face. He starred on himself for a long time before he leaved the room on his way to the kitchen.
When entering the room, Sirius saw that his younger brother Regulus already sat by the big stonetable in the middle of the big kitchen. Regulus, a boy of seven, sat and ate his breakfast and when he noticed Sirius apperance in the room, he looked up and quietly said:
"Morning."
"Morning to you to", replied Sirius as he walk to his seat by the table.
He grabed the box of cerials on the centre of the table and started pour some down in his bowl in front of him. As he then pour milk over it, Regulus said:
"There's come a letter to you." Regulus grabed a small and elegant letter from the table and handed it over to Sirius.
"Is it from Hogwarts" asked Sirius as he took it and looked at it. "Doesn't realy look like Hogwarts, I mean they have the Hogwarts mark on the sigill. Whait this is from Aunt Andromeda." He ripped up the envelope in a great rush to read the letter. As he had opened it, he read it quietly and intereseted.
"What does she say" asked Regulus curious of what their aunt had to say.
Sirius looked up from the letter and smiled widely.
"She wiches me luck on Hogwarts and says that she'll be seeing me there. She also says that she has been elected as prefect on Hogwarts."
"Well that's great news...isn't it." asked Regulus with a smile on his lips.
"Of course, it's just that I have forgoten everything about starting on Hogwarts. Now that I remember this" Sirius paused and started
© Copyright 2008 MyTokioRomance (mytokioromance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1500536-THE-MARUDERS-OF-HOGWARTS