*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498653-Wipe-Out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1498653
Story of a criminal family.
Night has spread its darkness onto entire city.
Pedro: “Father! We are ready to depart. ”
All men leave the mansion. Andrea opens the car door for father.
“Ok men. Are you all bastards prepared?”  “Yeah” the obedient men shouted nervously.
“So everybody inside the cars. We move. I mean you too young boy. What the hell are you doing there?” the Fast Tommy yelled.
“Ok I’m coming.” Cleo, may I ask you not to come with us this time?
“What? What did you just say? I can’t miss accompanying you. Go. Tommy’s waiting.” Cleo said smiling and got in father’s car.
“But it’s den…. This time’s different.” Ah, she won’t listen. I should hurry. Tommy the fast! What a bullshit. Is he really faster than me? I murmured.
The three cars set off.
Inside the car Tommy: “why did you persist to come? Father was worried about you. I begged him to let you come with us. But listen. I can’t look after you. This time is diff….”
“I know dude. I can handle it. I ensure you. I won’t hinder any of you while the deal. Just like always. I ….”
“Ok. That’s enough.”
What a dare. I just interrupted the fast Tommy. Who believes?
“Hey! Tommy. This man is really dangerous, isn’t he?” 
“Who? Sergio?” his voice wobbled. “Yes. He is. He is a real tyrant. More different than father. In fact a complete cruel with no charity in heart. He knows no pathos at all. If you have a look at his biography you’ll find out everything. Most of the families don’t want him to exist.”
And we’re gonna fulfill this for them. Tonight we’ll give them a hell of time.
Finally cars reached the wharf. Huge but vacant. It frightens me more than everything. Everybody got out of the cars. Car doors opening broke the silent. A man of Sergio’s was there. We followed him to Sergio’s place. Cleo walked with me to protect me. Father’s order.
Sergio greeted father warmly. And then they both sat down on the chairs. Only two chairs, there were. All the members of two families were armed to teeth. So was I. Except the heads. They started talking in Italian. I couldn’t understand a word. I didn’t care. Over there at one side of the wharf there was a drenched man floating in water. I could imagine what had happened. A traitor. 
Andrea speaks to Tommy. “Why here? Wasn’t there a better place for such deal? The hell with this place. What if police …”
But I knew the answer. Father had two options for the place of deal. I suggested him the wharf. And he accepted. Wharf, far from city and no people.
After a moment father called Tommy.
“Go with Pauly and check the shipment.” And he went.
“Al, so this is the young boy with desert eagle. The boy wiped the Punicis’ out of the earth. Great. Come closer son, come.” Sergio said laughing.
Cleo whispered: “Don’t worry boy. Just go.”
I got close and before he starts talking I started.
“You seem dejected great Sergio. I hope you have forgotten your son’s death.”
“Yes young boy. I am. And I can’t forget him. I miss him so much. It was a great calamity…”
He was talking. I could irritate his emotions.
Pauly and Tommy returned.
“Everything is alright sir. We can do it.” Tommy said.
“I knew it is. I knew.” Father told Sergio.
“Just let’s do it man.” Sergio said.
But it was time. Time recedes everyday and history repeats. The good kills the bad. Or bad kills the bad. Anyway I was there and the two families must be eliminated.
As they wanted to make the deal, I went to Cleo.

“Something’s wrong here.”
“What?” Cleo said.
“The man in gray T-shirt, I know him. He is a police.”
“How is it possible?”
“Trust me. This is a trick. ”

Cleo went to father to report what I just said.
I pressed the button of the remote control inside my pocket. And bomb!!! Father’s car blew up in seconds with a harsh shriek. Everybody equipped their weapons and ambushed.
“You traitor.”  Sergio shouted.
Bang. Bang. Bang!!!!!!!!
Shooting started and it was my turn to end it.
We shot and killed some of them. So did they.
And the police. Just right on time. I was waiting for them. Soon a swarm of police spread everywhere. A hard fight had started among two families and the police.
Cleo. My dear Cleo. I lost her meanwhile…

Revenge was so sweet. Al was dead. It was time to kill Sergio too. I found him alone in one corner. He was trying to flee using the tumult. But I was there with my gun on his head. He knelt.

“Please don’t kill me. What have I done to you?”
I pulled the trigger and he fell dead on earth with his head blown up.
Bang! Bang!
I felt nothing. It was me wounded on ground.
Cleo shot me. And the police shot her.
It was all over. The empire of mafia has been ended. Through me or the police, I didn’t really care. I wasn’t important.
Most of the guys were arrested. It was court’s duty to declare its verdict and condemn them all.

The End.
© Copyright 2008 obscure (obscure at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498653-Wipe-Out