*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1492617-History-of-the-Dragmir-Sisters
Rated: E · Short Story · Arts · #1492617
My two best friends and I... We're in this dream and this is what happens...
  Peace, Love, Friendship, and Sisterhood. That's what makes up the Dragmir Sisters. They are called the Rose ones. The three sisters have magikal powers that they inherited from their grandparents. Their parents, the King and Queen of the kingdom Aidan. The kingdom of Shineice, their mortal enemy, had a plan to steal the babies.
 
  But the middle child could see the future, and one night when the babies were sound asleep on the eldest's birthday eve, the soldiers from Shineice came to take them away to the Mortal world. Everyone had different stories of that night, that when the soldiers got to the baby's bed they were or weren't there, disappeared into thin air, or that they just crawled out of their beds because they knew something was about to happen.
 
  The way i remember it best is that, "the sisters' powers joined together to let them escape that place. They made themselves go to the Mortal world. But the powers backfired and made the sisters go to different place of the world. The Eldest landed in London. The middle went to present day Hollywood. Then the youngest landed in present day Loganville, Georgia."

  By the time the King and Queen figured where their daughters were, someone already took them into their care. but the prophecy always said, "When the Sisters reach the age of 16, she reaches her full power. The eldest had the ability to freeze time around her, throw fire, and has an intelligence of any book. The middle had the power to freeze the person with ice, levitate, see the future, and has the courage of anyone who can do anything. Then the youngest child could manipulate anyone's mind for she can get whatever she wants, control the water and the weather, heals from ice, and has the compassion for anything."

  The Sisters all grew up with out knowing each other, but they always felt a loss for someone. They kept looking up their adopted family history, until one day on the girls' 16th birthday, the parents told them they were adopted. They all got SO angry they got there powers easily. When they found out they had powers the two oldest calmed down and started looking for their families by dreams or visions. They found one another, but the youngest sister was still SO mad that she lost all her witts and went for the world to die.

  People still say that she's still out her. The Sisters say they got her and she's calmed down now. They are with other parents now because there bodies died, but the souls live forever. Also people say the bodies just rebuild and they always look the same every generation. Also people say that me and my two best friends look like the three sisters that saved the world.
© Copyright 2008 Aqualily (elena_waldrip at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1492617-History-of-the-Dragmir-Sisters