*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486013-Twilight
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1486013
Twilight nonsense.
<b>I'll pick you up at 8.</b> Bella reread the text again to actually make sure she wasn't dreaming. She has plans for once ever since <i>his</i> unexpected leave. Those plans involved Jake. Sweet Jake...who would be there for her anything Jake. She wondered if their friendship would ever involve into more. Bella knew she needed someone again to hold her the way <i>he</i>, but knew no one could replace </i>him</i>. Bella was thrown from her thoughts when the doorbell rang. She checked her appearance once more.
Her dark red hair fell gracefully into place around her shoulders. With the navy blue hooded sweater, she wore a pair of lighter blue jeans with her regular tennis shoes. She opened the door and saw Jacob standing there.
"Hey Jake," she said with a smile.
Jacob returned the smile, "Hi Bella. I'm glad to see you smile again."
She let out a small laugh."Ready?"
He gave her a single nod and lead her out to his car. She climbed as he walked around to the driver's side.
"So where are we going?" Bella asked.
"You'll see."
They started their way out of Forks on the freeway. About 5 minutes out, Jacob took an exit off and headed towards a more heavier wooded are. The road kept getting windier and curvier. Finally he pulled off the side and turned to look at Bella.
"Do you trust me?"
Confused. "Yeah of course Jacob."
He smiled at her. Man, that smile just made her light up. It was genuine. One like no other. They both stepped out of the car and Bella leaned against it as Jacob walked around. He walked over to her and stood only a few inches from her. She could feel the heat off his body.
"This is a secret," he told her.
Bella only shook her head in agreement. He took her hand and led her into the woods. This was all too familiar. <i>EDWARD!</i> The name echoed in her mind. The clearing, the running, his back. The memories all flooded back to her. She blinked back the tears and tried to focus her mind somewhere else. By now, Jacob let go of her hand and she realized it. His hands...big and strong like <i>Edward's</i>. There it came again. She couldn't take it.
Bella fell to the ground drowning in emotion.
"Bella! Bells are you ok? Are you hurt?" Jacob asked, worry in his tone.
All she did was shake her head and mouthed "No."
"Can you take me home?" Her voice barely audible.
With a concerned look he nodded his head yes. Jacob picked her up and carried her back to his car. Bella felt safe and protected as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She sobbed into his chest, but got more calm and had finally stopped by the time they were back at his car. He let her stand by herself and she leaned against the car to steady herseld
"Are you ok, Bells?"
"Yeah, thank you.
He smiled. "Yeah. Are you ready to go?"
"Mmhmm."
Jacob just gave a quick nod in agreement. He started to go back to the drivers side.
"Jacob, wait.."
He turned around and started back towards her. "Yeah?"
She took a step towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She gave him a hug and he returned it by wrapping his arms around her waist. They seperated, but left their arms together. They stared intently into one another's eyes as Jacob started to lean his head in.
<i>No, Bella stop! You can't do this. You still love Edward....</i>, her mind reminded her.
Bella went up on her tip toes and met halfway. Their lips touched as they pulled one another closer. Jacob backed her up to car and pushed her up against it. Jacob's hands roamed her body as hers got caught up in his hair. They pulled apart and let out small gasps of air. Jacob kissed her cheek and moved down to her neck. He traced her collarbone lightly with his lips. This was too much for her, she had to stop before it got too far.
"Jacob..."
He stopped looked up at her. "Yes?"
"We need to go."
Disappointment fell on his face. "Ok."
She gave him an apathetic smile as he left her to the other side. She climbed in as he got in. The only difference was he slammed the door. She winced at the loud sound. Bella turned to look at him and opened her mouth to say something. Nothing came out and she turned back towards the road. The ride home was pure silence.















© Copyright 2008 Shan_Watts05 (hpchikax4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486013-Twilight