*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482272-I-Found-My-True-Love
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1482272
This is a story about finding love on the internet.
It all began one day after my morning work that I went online to check e-mail like so many times before knowing there is nothing but spam and useless junk.
Normally I just discard everything that isnt from my friends or sites that I have accounts with and today was no differant than any other day except this day for some reason one of those online dating sites spam caught my eye.
Seeing all these people wanting and looking for a mate, friend, significant other made me wonder if it was possible there is someone out there for me, that one true love, the one that makes you feel like your a really important.
Now being in my late 30's I have had my share of relationship's including the marriage i just walked away from a month before, some might think I was on the rebound looking for someone something to fill that new empty spot, void in my life, but i can tell you that i have had that empty spot, void in my life during the whole time i was married .
It wasnt very long after making my profile I had a few woman send me invite to chat and so I accepted the invite and entertained myself with the thought that just maybe one of these woman might be interested in me.
I started chatting with no great expectations of what or who I am talking to because I realise that these woman are half way around the world in a third world country and maybe they have motives other than serious dating or love in mind.
It was really exciting thinking that the beautiful philippine woman in the picture is actually interested in me, being in my late 30's and not quite as athletic or handsome as when I was in my early 20's.For that reason alone I didnt put a picture in my profile because I didnt want to limit myself to the woman I will have a chance to talk with.

© Copyright 2008 gobdogman (gobdogman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482272-I-Found-My-True-Love