*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482070-Ive-seen-a-miracle-How-about-you
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1482070
I have seen, heard and even touch it. Miracles are everywhere. But can you identify them?
MIRACLES

How do you define a miracle? Striking a 2 Million dollars lottery? Surviving from a lightning strike?

Yes, these ARE miracles happening around the globe. But aren't you forgetting another miracle? One that I have seen, heard and even touched it. Now "what is it?" you asked.

It is me, you, him,them. In short, it's us, us, as human beings. No, this is not a joke.

Prophet David once wrote, "Lord, I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well!" (Psa. 139:14)

All the 100 trillion cells that make up your body came from the division of one single cell. That single cell contains the same structure as all the cells in your body now. And yes, it came from the unification of your mother's egg cell and your father's sperm cell.

In our bodies, the brain, heart, lungs, stomach, liver, intestines, bones, muscles, skin, eyes, ears, and other parts has their unique roles and responsibilities. NO creation on Earth today can match up to the complexity of the human body.

Imagine this, our human brain has about 100 billion nerve cells, and can send impulses that travels at about 150 miles per hour. Even a simple action like walking will require chain reactions involving thousands of impulses. There is currently no device no Earth that is able to adapt to the changes in light as effective and fast as the human eye.

Perhaps as time passes, that gratefulness ceases to fade, eventually to nothingness. But whenever you lose faith in yourself, I hope you will look into the mirror and tell yourself
“I AM A MIRACLE”
heartfeltmoment.com
share the moments
spread the love
© Copyright 2008 saint_iori (saint_iori at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482070-Ive-seen-a-miracle-How-about-you