*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1478482-Chapter-One-Looking-For-Angels
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Drama · #1478482
Heroes/General Hospital crossover.
Volume One:
A Storm From Yesterday

Chapter One: Looking For Angels
They say that things happen for a reason, that everything we do, leads to the events of tomorrow. And sometimes we don’t understand those reasons until it’s too late and the consequences have been paid. But is it to late? What if there were such things as second chances? What if…by some miracle, we could correct the mistakes we made in the past and save the lives of the ones we love? Would we take those chances? Would they change tomorrow? Or is tomorrow a fate that has been laid out before us, are we doomed to create our own destruction, no matter what choices we make?

Two Years into the Future. Port Charles, New York. Lulu Spencer.

Blood dripped from her fingers as Leslie Lu Spencer made her way through the rubble that was once New York. Fire crackled around her, but she ignored it beneath her own deep breathes and pounding heart. Images of friends, family, now blood soaked, passed before her eyes. She had no choice but to ignore them. They were gone. The things she had once loved were now destroyed. They could not help her now. Only one person, the one person she was searching for among the rubble, could save her.

“Lulu?” A voice broke the drowning silence of the city.

“Nikki!” Lulu ran into the older woman’s arms, “Peter…have you seen…” She asked, feeling her body starting to shake from the shock of the gaping wound that opened half of her arm.

“Lulu, are you okay?” Nikki Saunders breathed, “Oh god Lu, your bleeding. We need to get you some help. Come on, lets go inside.” Nikki began pulling her away, but Lulu managed enough strength to pull out of her reach.

“NO!” Lulu cried, stumbling backwards. “I have..Peter…”

“We can look for the others later, you need to come with me now. We have to get you bandaged.” Nikki told her.

“Neither of you are going anywhere,” A much darker, male voice interrupted them.

“RUN LULU!” Nikki cried, but the young girl didn’t move, “RUN LULU!” She repeated, but instead Lulu Spencer turned around.

“Hiro.” She spoke softly, “Hiro…please stop this. There’s no need for this…”

“You lied,” Hiro pulled out a long black sword from behind him, “You are evil.”

“I’m not evil Hiro. I don’t have any powers,” Lulu begged.

“You lied,” Hiro continued, “You killed them.”

“No!” Lulu shook her head vigorously, she dizzied for a second, but caught herself, “No! Sylar lied. He killed Hiro.”

“Sylar, is a hero. Like me.” Hiro replied, aiming the sword for her.

“Sylar killed them Hiro. He killed Maya and Mohinder and Johnny and Georgie. Innocent people who didn’t deserve it Hiro. Micha. Ashley…” Lulu pleaded with him.

“Don’t,” Hiro breathed, “Ever mention her name.” He swung for her. Lulu felt herself fall backwards and land in Nikki’s arms. She heard the sword as it broke the wind, but it never connected. When her vision cleared, Nathan Petrelli. Lulu sat up as much as her body would allow her.

“Nathan!” She cried, “Peter?” She demanded.

“Peter is safe. He is waiting for you. GO!” Nathan demanded.

“You hear that?” Nikki whispered in her ear, “Peter is waiting for you, come on.” She helped the injured girl to her feet and practically carried Lulu as they took on the shaky rubble. But then the ground began to shake and they both fell to the ground. When they sat up again, Nathan and Hiro were gone.

“Where did they go?” Lulu winced in pain.

“I don’t know,” Nikki replied, “But that’s not my problem, you are. Come on, lets go.” Nikki pulled Lulu to her feet again and carried her off.
© Copyright 2008 savetonight (magicalmoments at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1478482-Chapter-One-Looking-For-Angels