*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472692-Time-will-tell
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1472692
fourth installment of trouble in paradise
I think about her everyday and I don't even know her. She haunts my thoughts and I think about her everytime I look at my man. Isn't that sad? I'm letting a woman who is in Canada fuck me up. Am I that weak in my trust for him?

I've decided that I will let this go. Its only pictures...but it is the principal of the matter that still haunts me from time to time (most of the time). Even though they aren't nude pics, what if he had deleted the really nude ones before I saw them? I can't help but wonder everytime he's on the computer what he's doing. If he's gotten any emails with attachments of certain photos.

He still talks to his ex wife. Do people usually talk to their ex wives? Or send them pics of the two back in in the day? Is he over her yet after all these years? I hope so.

I'm gonna drive myself crazy. I want his password so that I can look at all the mail he gets and from who.

You know what I did? I went on his myspace and looked at his photo comments and the profiles of every chick in his friends list. If they were on private, I would just check out the location of where they were and hope that those locations are accurate. I'm turning into my sister. She is the nightmare myspace girlfriend. She has her man's password and she is the one who approves and rejects the girls who request him for friendship.

I used to be the type of girl who looked down on girls who displayed this kind of 'weakness'. I want to check out his phone. I WANT TO KNOW!

But isn't trust supposed to be when you don't know everything and you still believe?
I know I won't be able to stop obsessing just this second but I will put this shit aside and move on.

Its only a few pics...right?
© Copyright 2008 justbefree (pixiedust1989 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472692-Time-will-tell