*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470273-A-flower-lightens-my-darkened-cage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Flower
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #1470273
yo. trevor. eat. my. honey.
5 weeks to that terrible day, the day that changed my life forever. The very real memories that follow my every footsteps like to remind me of the desperate cries of my sister in the room next to me. I listened with anxiousness almost destroying me. Screaming mixed with the silent moans of the heartless man. And I new that would be me very soon.

It went on for a time until all came to a halt, no sound was heard, I swear I could hear the walls talking to each other. And then I heard it, the great bang that would drench my life in misery and sadness. Just an hour ago she was dancing her eyes where so bright and now there was not one ounce of life in her red stained body.

The dark man came out of his pleasure room, took one glance at me and returned to his so called sanctuary. All moments don’t compare to this, this tenseness consumed me all over. For that split second nothing else mattered, nothing else lived; it was just me my sister and that man, no one else, just us.
“Carry this out for me!” he demanded.
My eyes were full of disbelief, was this my sister? Was this my sister in this black bin liner?
“Now you wench!”  He yelled “you’re lucky I saved you for last, now do as I say!”

My body obeyed him! If he wanted it I would do it, if he wanted pleasure I had to give it to him, or my life would be ended and that would be the end of me.

                                                 ~
                             
“Mainly Elizabeth?” the receptionist interrupted “the doctor is ready to see you, just down the hall and to your left.”
Was it true, was the pregnancy test working? Was it faulty?
“Elizabeth, everything is all correct you’re pregnant. Would you like to go through with it?”
“can I get back to you, I would like my husband to have a say”
Of coarse I was lying but I don’t want anyone to know about that incident, I can

© Copyright 2008 Flower (sonken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470273-A-flower-lightens-my-darkened-cage