*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1468467-The-truth-is
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Relationship · #1468467
This short story is about a young woman who finds out her lover is unfaithful.
It's been three whole years and i'm starting to wonder if i'm in this relationship all by myself teniya thinks to herself as she watches her boyfriend Dee run his mouth as usual complaining about nothing. She's so fed up with his yelling that she just blocks out the sound watching him as if he was a television on mute. As soon as he calms down she trys to get his attention he yells once again "what the hell do u want" then pauses for one moment "you know what, i'm leaving with my guys i'll see you later don't wait up for me" and then she says "what?" "all this time you complain and you haven't once gave me a chance to just talk to you" "can you just wait a moment?" and he ignore's her and rushes out of the door slamming it shut in her face.
  Teniya feels frustrated and tells herself  "I've got to get his attention" and gets dressed then leaves the house with plans to find her man. She rides around town a few times while listening to some music while many thoughts run through her mind and she finally spots him coming out of a bar. Soon as he walks out she plans to stop and talk to him until she she's a strange woman come out behind him. Teniya watches as her boyfriend and this other woman share a kiss and then get a bit touchy feely with one another. Her heart then just drops and even though she's upset she's too shocked to react. So teniya drives away as tears run down her cheeks feeling confused and imbarrased wondering why he did what he did behind her back.
  The next morning teniya is in the kitchen cooking breakfast when dee walks in and she greets him with a hug and kiss on the cheek and offers him a plate and he accepts it and sits down to eat. While he's eating she goes into their bedroom and comes out with a few big trash bags filled to capacity and he thinks it's normal trash and offers to take it to the dumpster for her and she lets him. When he comes back in he sits her down and apologises for the way he been distant from her and how he only loves her and he couldn't see him self with any other woman but her and that he's never been unfaithful. She just looks at him and smiles as he lies to her face and then say's "honey i give up" and he's confused repling "what do u mean?" and she laughs and says "I'm giving up on you" and then goes to the room and grabs a suit case she previously packed and takes it out to her car and he follows her asking what is wrong begging her not to leave. she gets fed up with his whining and tell's him how she saw him with the other woman and he knows he's caught and is speechless. She then tells him "who ever she is dee you can have her because obviously you didn't want me" and then she gets into her car and locks her doors then he trys to open her driver side door and she drives off without saying another word.
© Copyright 2008 cynluvtam (clairetam1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1468467-The-truth-is