*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457822-Querry-Letter
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Opinion · #1457822
Query letter for a book I am writing..
I thought that you may be interested in my book Out of the Darkness. I would like to invite you to review the manuscript for my novel and consider representing me.

Have you ever had a skeleton that you knew had to be brought out, but by doing so may jeopardize the friendship of the one you’re sharing it with? Out of the Darkness is about two teenage girls who unknowingly share the same secret. They’ve both been molested by the same guy. How do you tell your best friend that her stepfather molested you when you were younger and you’re afraid he’s doing the same to her now?

Out of the Darkness offers the reader all the excitement and drama of being a teenage girl, from the rollercoaster of emotions that girls face with boys to the unfortunate intrusions that are occurring more frequently in today’s world. This ????? page book introduces two best friends who must overcome their fear of admitting the secret that binds them together. Then they must find away to expose what has happened to them and deal with the pain all over again. Unprepared, the problem exposes itself and now the girls face explaining everything and hoping justice will be served. Even when justice is served, it’s not in the usual way one would expect.

Although Out of the Darkness is my first book, I chose a topic I am experienced in. I have a complete understanding of the fear and wide range of emotions a teenage girl feels when she has been violated. With the majority of readers being of the female gender and 33% of them having experienced these unfortunate events I believe many readers will relate to my book. My writing experience ranges from business communications to publication in a number of newsletters.
If you are interested in viewing my manuscript I have included my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Katherine A. Moore
© Copyright 2008 Kattway92 (kattway92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457822-Querry-Letter