*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1448923-Fracture-Fs-Five
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1448923
Just a not so average day on a porn shoot.
Fracture Fucks Five


    It was just another day on the set of Fracture Fucks 5. Filmers were filming, the director was directing, the fluffers were fluffing, the moppers were mopping, the fuckers were fucking and the med students were putting casts on the cast. It was just another day on the set of Fracture Fucks 5 until-
    After the Olsen Twins were hit by the front half of the Tour de France, cast porn became a multi-million dollar industry. SCUBA porn is last week’s news and most directors are pawning their underwater camera cases and hiring med students or has-been doctors. Creature from the pink lagoon was still the number two seller this month but in the world of porn there is a big leap from number two to number one. Creature only sold 16,000 copies to the 400,000 X-ray X-tasy 3 sales this month.
    -Until a man’s much too large penis was bitten off. A little known fact about that penis, it took two bites to emancipate the phalluses. In addition to the phallic mastication, a separate man was beaten to death, a midget was stabbed with a tripod, a lesbian choked to death on her own breast implant, and a camera operators brand new white shirt was ruined with little specks of blood.
    Let’s go back a ways. 5am, that should be far enough. Everyone is sleeping. Things continued this way for hours, that may have been a bit too far.  Porn shoots are not as punctual as people think and at about 11am the director rolls in. Everyone is warming up in various ways: stretching, lubing, and one naked girl is literally warming up with an electric blanket.
    "Where have you been?" a pair of breasts yells at him. "Why are you so late?" a voice says from deep within the cleavage, the mouth dripping with red lipstick.
    "What’s her problem?" he asks the room.
    "She’s had a stick up her ass all morning." Someone yelled.
    "Fuck this." the boobies yelled, and walked away. The stick was only about the width of my thumb. The girl is 24, more and more stress has been filling her life as she approaches - too old to be able to pick her work in porn. Remember that for later, it’s important.
    "So," the director announces to the roomful of miscreants "did anyone finish any pages last night?"
    The porn stars stare at him with immense boredom, but a few crew members reluctantly hold up a hand gripping paper.
    "OK, you, bring me what you’ve got"
The boom operator, self-conscious about people watching him cross the room, hands the director a few sheets of paper. 
    He begins to read. 


Ext. House in the suburbs. Early morning.

A chick walks toward the front door. She wears short short overalls with no shirt on underneath and work boots with no socks. A tool belt is on her waist and she carries a toolbox. She reaches the door and sets the tool box down and rings the bell.

Blonde
Shoot, my boots came untied.


She kneels to tie the boot and the door opens. A POV stares down into the hanging overalls.
A guy in underwear talks to her in the door way.

Guy 1
Can I help you?

Blonde
I’m here to fix you air conditioner.

Guy 1
You're the repairman?

Blonde
Yep.


Another guy sticks his head over the shoulder of the first guy.

Guy 2
Well, be still my throbbing cock.

Blonde
So where is the air conditioner?

Guy 1
O, it’s in the bedroom.

Guy 2
Yeah the bedroom.


The two guys are just in their underwear and lead the girl to the bedroom.

Blonde
Wow, you guys sure do look hot in your underwear.

Guy 2
Well, the air is broke.



"Did you graduate high school?" The director says, looking up from the script.
"No, why?" the boom guy says with a hint of insecurity.
"Just wondering."
He continues to read.

Blond(Shedding the overalls, but keeps the boots)
It is warm in here, it will be easier to work like this.


She gets on her hands and knees and looks into the a/c vent.

Blonde
Im going to have to install some new stuff, can you guys help me lay some pipe?


Cut to close up of swinging tits and pull out to reveal blond in Finger Cuffs. Then cut to Doggie Style, Wheelbarrow, Reverse Cowgirl, Italian Chandelier, Crabwalk, Harvey Wallbanger, Rocking Chair, Advanced Black Bee, Fettuccini Alfredo, Reverse Betty Crocker, move on to a Double Vaginal, Double Anal, Sandwich, Isosceles lock, and end with a classy Titty Fuck and Pearl Necklace.

Fade to black.


    "Well," slowly escapes the directors mouth "I like what you've done with the positions, you’re in. Start shooting this." he shouts as he throws the papers at his assistant. "Who's next?"
    A young man struts with undeserved self-confidence toward the director. He places the papers in his boss' hand and intensely studies the face that reads his work.

Jack And His Bean Stalk VS. David and Goliath
By: Jack Davidson


JACK and DAVID stand at either side of the barn. They are statues with murderous eyes. One can almost see the angry energy where their stares meet in the middle of the room. The standoff continues until the doors burst open and sunlight floods the barn.

DOREEN(enters and announces)
Which one of you boys is going to drive me to the spa?


Each man glances at his opponent before racing towards the spot in front of DOREEN. JACK arrives a half-second before receiving a driving shoulder to his rib cage. Both men are perfect physical specimens and have learned much about each other’s fighting style, and therefore, these bouts tend to go on a bit. DOREEN takes a seat on a haystack. She basks in the light of manipulation, and has a great tan. When JACK finally taps out, DOREEN begins to walk toward the door, never looking back, knowing DAVID is not far behind.
Before DAVID’S ass hits the seat of his Ford Taurus, DOREEN has ejected the CD that was in his stereo and put in her own.

DOREEN
Were you listening to this like I told you to?

DAVID
Yeah, I tried for a little bit.

DOREEN(As if what she was saying is the intro to the song)
Well, you get to try a little bit more.


The Dixie Chicks squeak out of the ten thousand dollar stereo system. DAVID fights off a grimace.  When they arrive at the spa, DOREEN doesn’t move a muscle until DAVID has gotten out and walked around to open her door. DOREEN leads DAVID straight to the sauna and locks the door behind them. She immediately drops her robe to the ground and begins doing things to DAVID that he didn’t think were possible.
She does things like put his penis in her mouth. She rubs her boobies all over his body and-

    "Did you graduate high school?" The director says, looking up from the script.
    "No, I’m a freshman, why?"
    "Just wondering," He stared back down at the page blankly "Sorry kid, you’re a decent writer, maybe in a couple of years." A long sigh prologues "OK, what now?"
    A woman steps forward "I've got a few pages" she says with what might or might not be anger.  Her high heels clack across the tile floor and she hands her scene to the director.
    “It’s not a script; it’s a chapter out of the romance novel I’m writing.  But I can adapt it quite easily.” 
    The man in the director’s chair nods and begins to read. 
   

                                                       
  IV

    "It’s just a little farther."
    "What does it matter if it’s raining?  And more than that, why do you want me to see a deer carcass to begin with?"
    She has no idea what he is planning. She doesn’t even remember what day it is. Every year she forgets, because it’s not their "real" anniversary. Their first date was on January 5, but he fell in love with her on September 23, four months earlier, and she wasn’t even in the room.
    His hand rests nonchalantly on her neck as they drive and as if qued by Jerry’s broken down car, he gently pushes his fingers into her shoulders and the back of her neck. He watches her eyelashes flicker, and listens to the sudden intake of air. He smiles as she begins to slowly swivel her head.
    The shoot was only three weeks and Trey, the anal workaholic, was so wrapped up in his own little film world that he could barely remember to eat. So it was no surprise that he didn’t remember or even notice Janis’ lavish attempts to stand out from the other actors, to catch his eye any way she could.
    He times the turn so her eyes are closed. Turning the wheel much harder than necessary, she slides across the bench seat and falls under his waiting arm. His hand begins to play between the waistline of her skirt and the milky skin it hides. Luckily she has no panties on.
    He began to spend more and more time in the production suite. It consumed him. Take after take he would watch her, forgetting to watch the rest of the screen, not getting anything done and not regretting a second of it. He would watch a scene four or five times before he could stop watching her eyes. He would watch her feet, watch her hands, watch the way her hair fell just above her eyes, watch the tendons budge under the skin of her leg. He was falling in love with her while she dreamt about the day she missed a chance to ask him out.
    He pushed the stick to park with slick fingers.
    "Well, were here."
    "Is this where the deer is?"
    "Uh, yeah, get out I’ll show you."
    He fell in love with her while editing and felt like a stalker for it. It took him three weeks to figure out a way to talk to her again. She slipped on one of her lines, and that would definitely require a re-shoot. He bought her dinner to repay her for going so far out of the way to redo the scene. She asked him out at dinner, not having any idea they were already out. Today was the anniversary of that dinner, the first day he saw her in the flesh after being in love for two months.
    He grabs her by the waist, lifts and slams her ass down on the hot hood. Heat runs through her body as she looks into his eyes and begins to piece things together. The cold rain hitting her tight skin makes the heat of the car feel all the better. He kisses her deeply. Their tongues wrestle and reach for unreachable places. He cups her breast under the increasingly wet shirt, placing her raised nipple between the middle knuckles of his fore and middle finger, squeezing gently. She throws her head back and moans, cold rain falls into her hot mouth. He then strips the wet shirt from her wet skin and lays her back onto the hood of the car. The warmth of the engine rushes from her bare back to her fingers and toes, she can barely take it. She watches and squirms as he unbuckles his belt and drops his jeans. Grabbing her under the knees he pulls her down the hood and on to his throbbing member, she clinches him in response to each pulse. The cold rain falls on her bare stomach and breasts, the hood warms her back, and his hot length forces its way deeper and deeper. She doesn’t ever want it to end, but if it doesn’t end soon, she is going to pass out.  Finally, staring up into the rain clouds, Janis can just barely make out the face of God.

    "Uhhh, good. Put an asshole licking in there and you got yourself one fine porn scene. Barbi, You’re up, get a cast and start licking that guys asshole. Oh and Sindi called out today, so you have to do her trick."
    "No." Barbi says from within her breasts, mouth still dripping with red lipstick.
    "What do you mean no?" Hector snapped back with authority.

    Oh, I forgot to tell you this guy’s name was Hector, Hector the Director.  I got a kick out of that, but that’s a tangent of a different color.

    "I’m not doing it."
    "Yeah, you are, or you’re fired."
    "No need, I quit." She stormed off, cell phone attached to her ear.
    "Tommi, it’s Barbi" could be heard from the corner of the room.
    The young grip who wrote Jack and the Bean Stalk VS. David and Goliath stepped forward and spoke up. "What’s Sindi’s trick?"
    "Um, you ever seen someone sniff a piece of string up their nose and pull it out their mouth?"
    "Yeah."
    "Well, Ricki over there is going to cum in her nose and then she is going to spit it into Bambi’s mouth, who will then-"
    "Aw, Christ man, yeah, I got it."
    "What the fuck do you mean Candi got the part?” Floated from the corner.
    "I thought you had that all taken care of." Then, a sudden spike in her voice. "Younger," and then through clinched teeth "what the fuck can she do that I can’t?"
    Hector smiles. "They’re saying she’s the new Barbi."
I thought I could hear her snap, but it was just some guy popping his knuckles in the silence. She then very calmly walked toward Hector the director...
    Just as I told the cops, I can’t remember exactly what happened after that, partly because it happened so fast, partly because there was so much blood, and partly because I was hiding under a table. When I emerged from the table, Barbi was the only person left alive in the room, everyone had fled or got caught in the violet storm. I walked like a newbie ice skater over the blood and to the door. When I opened it two cops burst in and kicked me to the ground. Apparently, Barbi had never hung up the phone and Tommi called the cops when he heard the screams. So, the cops rounded up all the people that escaped and ushered them back inside. We were told to stay in room. The cops did cop stuff for a while and tried to question Barbi, but she just sat there whistling a song I’ve never heard.
    As the two officers stood over her, they looked at each other and one said to the other "What do you think came over her?"
    "I think it was those guys" He replied, pointing to the corner of the room where two guys were jerking off to each other jerking off.
© Copyright 2008 Jack_Sin (jack_sin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1448923-Fracture-Fs-Five