*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1445754-Life
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1445754
Just some random thoughts...
Life

Its amazing how life is,
One minute your super busy, balancing checks, job, friends, family, relationships…
And then the next moment you’re sitting on a couch, relaxing, pretending to be off in some other part of the world, without a care.

There are special moments that happen in your life that you never forget.
Like your first big game, or the championship of the Little League teams.
Or such as your first best friend, your first date, your first kiss…

There’s just that special person who enters your life and changes it forever.
And then in a blink of an eye, they’re gone.
And all you can do it just think and wonder and hope and dream and pray that they’ll come back to you.
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t…..

And then there comes everything else in life.
Your job, which you work so very hard at to support you and your family, or anything else you have.
You struggle to make ends meet and try to keep a positive outlook.
And then after all those years, good ones and bad, everything works out for your fairy-tale ending.

Life is just a big rollercoaster.
You see ads all the time for the best ones.
You finally take your first step towards it, then in a flash...


It’s all over...

© Copyright 2008 Lokolokokiki (lokolokokiki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1445754-Life