*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1438552-The-Secrets-Roses-Keep
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Detective · #1438552
A story about a wedding gone wrong.
The breeze is cool and the grass is swaying. The sun is out and its rays fill the sky. Nothing could make this day go wrong. "Sandra. Sandra! Wake up! enough of your dreaming. Get up! Its Monday! The Wedding is tomarrow! Get up!", Clare franticly screams. As Sandra wakes up she is greeted to the grim reality of the view from her New York apartment window.
"come on Sandra!!" says Clare now angry
"Alright I am up. Whats on the to-do list today?" Asks Sandra still half asleep.
"Well we have to get everything set up"
"Ok well what time is it?"
"Um, about 1:00 in the afternoon."
"Oh ok well lets go!" Says Sandra picking up her purse and putting on her shoes.
Walking out the door they notice a rather strange man with brown long hair pulled back in a pony tail and tattos all over his arms. His leather jacket and leather pants made him look like something out of an episode of CSI. When Sandra and Clare saw that he was staring at them they walked faster and sometimes looking back to see if he was following them. After they left the building they went acrossed the street to the store with Clare's decorations in the back.
"Hey Marco." said Sandra while Clare walked around.
"Hello Sandra. What brings you down here?" asked Marco
"Well the wedding queen over there." said Sandra laughing.
"Oh, Clare you mean?"
"Yea."
"Well that little Prada Princess isnt welcome here."
"Why?"
"The money that she costed my store in repairs.."
"What repairs?"
"Oh she didnt tell you!?"
"No."
"Well one night Max was on duty and he said that Clare ran to the front of the building and threw a rock and it bashed the window. She scremed something about her Boyfriend and Prada..it was weird and she refused to pay for a new window."
"That doesnt sound like Clare."
"Well you havent seen the other side of-"
"Hey Marco where are my decorations?" interupted Clare
"Right over there in the pink box in the back."
"Oh ok thanks Marco."
"yea What ever."
"Well nice talking to you Marco." Said Sandra.
"bye."
"bye" said Sandra leaving with Clare.
A few hours later Sandra returns to her apartment and she was sure to take the spare key away from Clare. Sandra pulled out the picture of where the wedding was going to be. "The White Bridge Rose Garden". It is a very beautiful place. There was a white bridge crossing a river into a gradren. Sandra loved the white bench that had vines with beautiful purple and white flowers growing up the wooden legs.Behind the bench that Sandra loved so much was a white fountain with an angel at the top holding a vase with water pouring out. It was the most wonderful place to have a wedding. As Sandra prepared for bed she walked over to her door and looked out of the peep hole to  make sure that the strange man with the long hair and leather jacket wasnt out there. she double checked her locks and went to bed. Before she knew it she was waking up to her alarm clock. She jumped out of bed because she had to be at the Garden in 30 minutes. She put her light blue dress on and put her hair in a nice bun with one flower and a tiara in her hair. She waked out the door with her purse in hand and walked out of the building to find the strange man you saw yesterday. Sandra jumped into her Audi TT Roadster and drove away. No later she arrived at the Rose Garden. She was late. The guests were already in their seats and the groom was already waiting. She ran down the aisle and stood in line with her fellow brides maids. Then the music started to play as a que for the bride to come down the aisle. Everyone stood up. The brde never came. Finaly she walked down asle. Everyone sighed with relief. But a guest was missing. Clares long time friend and cousin, Shelly. After the wedding Sandra ran twords the bridge. she crossed it hoping to get away from all of the people, but to her surprise she found a dead corpse laying on the white bench with her dress drenched in water. She rushed sover to the body and noticed it was Shelly. Sandra Scremed and every one came over and Clare cryed while her new husband called 911the police came and arrested the man that was hiding in the bushes. It was the strange man that Sandra had saw earlyer but he didnt even know Shelly. The man admitted he killed her but he was hired by Marco as a hitman. So after that Clare and her husband lived happly but will always remember the day when her cousin Shelly was murdered.
© Copyright 2008 luv2write (12writewell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1438552-The-Secrets-Roses-Keep