*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436948-from-against-all-odds-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1436948
the struggle of two lovers in finding eternal happiness
Since Mourese and his bestfriend became one in heart, many challenges came to test their relationship. First was they secrtely meet every wednesday in a place they call a "haven for illegal but real and true lovers". why is this so? His bestfriend parents were a deadlock, typical strict parents in their first born child. telephone calls is a big deal.

So in order to eliminate the problem and in order to gain trust from "the parents", she told her parents about Mourese and he wants to meet them. First reaction, "i never said that!" said mourese. that then became a problem, why? because it would be his first time to do that. on that day, his heart pumped like a bullt train. together with his dad, they went to her house. there Mourese met her mother. as a protective parent, she sat in between them. It was then, her little sis birthday; so they sang all they and night!

As the clamness of the night flowed. his father came to fetch his son, Mourese, but her mom wanted to have a little chat with him. so they stayed for another couple of hours. Guess what, his father was the usual talkative type; became silent that night and a bit sweaty. So they took the moment, they went outside in the garage for a hug, they missed each other so much. Mourese gently wispered; "you look perfect tonight". she hugged him more tightly after that.

As Mourese left the house, both of them were a bit sad, but filled with fulfillment. that same week, they met again secretly.

Months passed, they seem to be a perfect couply as if they were years together already. On their 6th monthsary, Mourese gave her a small teddy bear which says "TWOGETHER FOREVER"...

Also in that day, Mourese confessed for the first time about chiara. He was so scared about the reaction. but then after he told everything; she suddenly hugged him and said "i dont care about your past Mourese, all i do care is your present and our future", that was per se' a breath taking moment. this was also the day wherein she had her first, magical kiss.

Later on, her family situation became a major trouble, and it was on the verge of being a broken one. for the very first time, she told Mourese what was going on in her family. and she also told that if it wasnt for him, she would have became a rebel or real menance in the society for the hatred in her heart. it changed because Mourese showed true love and a whole new meaning about companionship.

so in that situation, at times Mourese wouldnt share problems anymore for the fact that he doesnt want her to think too much or add on to her problems. it came to a point that he couldnt keep things from himself. then came their last retreat in his high school life. he made a lot of thinking, he cried, he was full of thoughts on how to deal with it. then came a priest whom he seeked advice. and it turned out to be a perfect solution.

after the retreat, Mourese told everything to her and from then on, they became open to each other, no more secrets between them. And he never forgets to tell her and enrich her with the value of "family first before anyting else".

It was christmas time, and they havent seen each other for quite some time. but for them, everyday was christmas; for the best thing that God gave them was the gift ohaving each other, friendship and true love.

Months came to another fair in her school. but before the went there, they were at the mall together with her friends in order to enjoy time while it stands still. they arrived in her school late in the afternoon. at that time, she was having a cranky feeling, like a sense that something wrong is going to happen. till at the ride when Mourese kissed her in order for her to cool down, but it made the situation more complicated, her teachers saw that. and she was sunctioned for that. at that time, her parents were called for a conference and it made that relationship of Mourese and her father became complicated. prom was near at that time and it was on the verge of calling it off. but thank god, god was on our side.

prom night was a blast. as Mourese went up to her school, he was looking for her, then suddenly, seeing that gorgeous girl with a blue crystal looking dress, he was star strucked at that time and he said "wow". what the heck, he felt like wedding day. it was the best night for both of them. nothing could beat the feeling even cinderella would be jeoulous to the king and queen of hearts. he would then remove his coat and put it on to her for she was cold. as the fairy tale night began to fade, they were both sad, they almost cried together on the slow dance. why? because that is the last event they would be together on school, for she will be leaving to the U.S on june. both felt they want ot stop the clock.

as they went down from the stairs, they were alone, Mourese kissed her, slowly and passionately. as they wait for their parents who would fetch them, they both gazed over the stars. it was a lovely night. both of them left with big smiles that night.

after that, Mourese was banned to call from her house, but it was soon resolved after he graduated when he was allowed to come to her house again.now everything was in place, for now.

months are now counting down for both of them, Mourese visits her house weekly together with her friends to cheer her up somehow, but the last time they saw eac other, they both cried as she was forced to give her things to him for her mom would just throw them away. "I would be back for those" she said, a bit sobbing.


now, both of them arise with the biggest challenge in their relationship. both of them are too much attached, but Mourese would say, "i dont ant to become a hindrance for your good future and destiny would really tell if it is really us"...

time stands still this time, June 30 will become another chapter in their lives.

can they hang on till their clock ticks off?
© Copyright 2008 permata (ellimac989 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436948-from-against-all-odds-part-2