*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436435-Watching-part-II
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Fantasy · #1436435
She loved him as much as he did her. Willit last this time?
They met as planned at the cafĂ© along side the freeway. Twenty minutes earlier Karen had clocked out and went to the bathroom to spruce up. She didn’t want to see Allen looking like she just got off of work. She arrived a little late, at 11:30. She couldn’t believe how excited she was to be seeing him again. She told her husband she had to work a little late tonight so she could see him but she wasn’t worried about the cat getting out of the bag because hubby was off to see his girlfriend that she wasn’t supposed to know about.


Allen was waiting when she arrived and was beginning to wonder if she was going to show. He was instantly aroused when she came in. “Hello” was all he could force out as she sat down. The waiter took their order and left the room. They sat in silence for what seemed like a life time before Karen finally said “well, here we are”. Her words shocked Allen back to the real world. He suddenly realized he had been sitting there staring at her perfect round breasts and licking his lips. He also realized his manhood was beginning to hurt from the pressure of his erection against his jeans. He quickly grabbed his water and took a sip while shifting in his seat. He hoped she had not noticed his discomfort as he cleared his throat.


Karen had always known what was on his mind. He was never able to hide anything from her and this time was no exception. She was as turned on as he was but “I’ll be damned if I’ll let him know it” she thought as she formulated her next sentence. “So, what do you want to talk to me about”? She said in as coy a manner as she could muster. Already she was wishing he would take her now. She wanted him and always had. She only settled for second best when she married because he was not around. She never dreamed this day would come for real.


Allen began, “Karen, in spite of what you may think, I have loved you all my life. I have never been able to get over you. Every time I think I have you pushed out of my mind you creep back in”. There, he had finally told her! He could almost forget that he left her so long ago. “I know” he said “that you are doing me a favor by even talking to me. Hell, if I were you I would tell me to get lost and leave”. By the time he finished that sentence Karen had slid her chair close to his and put one hand on his knee, which sent shivers down his spine and cause his shaft to pulse. She said “I forgave you a long time ago”. All Allen could do was caress her beautiful face and gently, passionately kiss her lips. As he slowly pulled away, he noticed the love and lust in her eyes. Just at that moment the waiter came in with their order. He sat their food and drinks downs and asked if they needed anything else. Allen said “no thanks and please don’t disturb us unless we call for you”. “Very well sir” the waiter replied and left.


Allen turned back to Karen just in time for her to pull him to her waiting mouth. As they began to kiss she felt his tongue force its way passed her lips and begin to probe her mouth. Already Karen was so wet she wondered if he could hear her as she moved. She slid onto his lap and began to rub his now pulsating manhood with her soaked triangle. She thought this might happen and wore an easy access dress for the occasion. Allen pulled her skirt up to her hips and pulled her onto himself. He could feel her moisture through her panties and his pants. He grabbed her perfect ass and began to message it with control at first. Karen decided it was time to get his tool out and make use of it. She slid off his lap and knelt in front of him. She unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, which were wet from her juices, and pulled them down to his knees to expose his fully erect penis.


Karen knew she could keep him in suspense for hours here but she needed it as much as he. She took his manhood in her hand and guided it into her mouth for a few quick slurps. She didn’t want to bring him to climax this way so she was careful to not let that happen. She licked around the tip two or three times and gently squeezed it with her hand. When she felt him thrust his hips forward she shoved it back into her mouth and took it all the way back into her throat. She heard him groan and his shaft began to grow. She stood up and lifted her skirt and pulled off her now dripping panties. As she did, Allen grabbed her hips and began pulling her towards his shaft. Karen was way ahead of him though and slid her wet love box right down onto his shaft. She almost screamed when she felt him enter her. She arched her back and let out a grunt as she began to ride him, slowly at first; she wanted to savor the feeling. When she couldn’t take it any more she began to ram his shaft inside herself with force and passion. It only took a few seconds for both of them to explode. Karen felt like her insides were going to suck every once of his juice into her.


She kept pumping as hard as she could until she was done with the best orgasm she had in years. She knew he had finished too, she could feel it. She slid her triangle down onto his shaft as far as she could manage and sat there holding him. As he wrapped his arms around her beautiful body he let out a sigh and she could feel his body relaxing under her. She held him inside her for a few minutes and looked into his eyes and said “I never stopped loving you either”. She panted a little and continued, “I just never thought this day would come”. “Nor did I” was Allen’s reply between gasps and gulping down air. “Why don’t we go someplace more comfortable and finish what we have started here”. Allen could not believe what had just happened and was even more shocked when Karen said that to him. “Of course” he said as she lifted herself off of him. He called for the waiter and got their food to go.


Karen knew of a good motel just down the street so Allen followed her in his car. While he was driving he was wondering if he still had a chance of getting her back. He hoped so but for now he would have to settle for this night of ecstasy and try to let her know that he still wanted her to be his…forever.


Karen was thinking as she drove that she was making a huge mistake. He had left her so many years ago and she didn’t know if she could handle that again. She wanted him to take her with him when he left but she wasn’t going to let down the walls that far. He would have to prove to her that this was more than a one-night –stand, a one shot time to get his rocks off. Even so, it felt good to have someone love her like this again. It had been so long since she felt adored and she wanted to enjoy it while it lasted.
© Copyright 2008 musicmsn7 (musicmsn7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436435-Watching-part-II