*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1435618-Bitten-2-James
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Supernatural · #1435618
The second establishment in my bitten series, set a generation after the first
James was taking a shortcut home, it was his normal way, usually quite dark,  but tonight it was illuminated by the light of a very bright full moon. James was just approaching a plank across a ditch when he thought he saw something move in the shadows. "Must have been the wind" thought James as he started to cross the plank. Suddenly, something barrelled into James, ripped off his trousers and straddled him. James felt something being pushed into his body, then the wolf-like creature dismounted him and ran off into the night.
James found his trousers and was just putting them back on, when suddenly all his muscles quadrupled in size and his clothes were torn to shreds. His spine elongated and he suddenly found himself eight feet tall. Then his mouth became a muzzle and his ears became pointed and moved to the top of his head. Finally, his nails became claws, his penis grew by two feet and jet-black fur sprouted everywhere on his body.
Hours later, having tested all his new abilities, his werewolf side yearned to mate, and searched his human memeries for something. It found it. He was in charge of a whole floor of female workers, and he was the only male. The floor's entrance was keycard controlled, and only his keycard adapted if he changed the combination. He knew that as soon as he and they returned to human form, they would have gained at least 100 pounds of fat, but he didn't care for that.
  The next day, he got a few looks from some of his female workers when he went past, little did they know they would soon be like him in more ways than one. As soon as he got to his office, he announced that they would all have to work very late today, and he would tell them when they could go. Then he sat down and changed the keycard combination. Many hours later, James could barely control his urge to transform, so he told his workers they could leave, but when the first went to the door, and realised the combination had been changed, the sent a representative named Jess to his office. "Sir", asked Jess "may we have the combination to the door?". "Of course", replied James, "as soon as you are mine", he said, transforming, ripping off Jess' clothes and thrusting his oversized penis into her, transforming her. He carried on like this, lunge, rip, thrust, until everyone in the room was transformed. "Now", said James,"you are mine and you may go".
The next day, he didn't get any funny looks, as all the workers were fat. "Sex every night for one week every month?" thought James, "I'm gonna like this..."

© Copyright 2008 WG to the max (bymylife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1435618-Bitten-2-James