*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1434680-Darkness-Falls-and-Rises-Again
by Erin
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1434680
A story of a vampire and a girl in High School.
Introduction

  Vampires are creatures from the depths of hell. Full of anger and hatred from what their past held before them. They would do anything just to get a single drop of blood...However, some vampires are the complete opposite. They wish they've never became of what they have become. So keep in mind; not all vampires are evil.
  This is a story of a vampire whose life has been completely destroyed by humans. So eventually, he grew to hate them. His hatred for them grew and grew over the years. At the age of 18 he was sent to the school of James Wood High, to attempt to gain back his trust for the humans. When he's there, he meets a girl. He feels a strange connection between the both of them. The question is; will he gain trust? Or will end up as one of the other vampires?

Chapter One: Hate

"ERIN YOU BETTER WAKE UP!" yelled her mother from downstairs.
No answer.
"Don't make me come up there and make you!!!"
"Uhhh I'm up, I'm up", Erin mummbled as she got slowly out of her bed. She glanced over at her alarm clock sitting on the nightstand. It read: 7:21 am. "Oh my God...I'm gonna be late on the first day of school..." A few momments later, she decided to get ready.
  When she was done, she walked downstairs to the front door. Before she could open it her mom stopped her. Erin turned to her mom and said," What?"
"Well. I just can't believe it."
"Believe what?"
"That your in you're final year of high school."
There was a silent pause.
Her mom sighed and said," You're getting so old..."
"I know, I know. I have to get going...Or I'm gonna be late."
They said good-bye. Her mom watched her as she walked outside. She thought to herself," Kids...when will they ever stop growing?"
  As Erin was walking, she noticed there was not a sound. No cars driving down the street, no wind to blow around the tree's branches, and no birds whistling in the morning sky. Erin thought," Wow...This is weird." She continued walking.
All of a sudden she stopped in her in her tracks. Before her there was a bloody man. It was staring at her with it's dark, black eyes. As if it wanted something. Erin was praying, praying that nothing would happen to her. Strangely, nothing happened. In the blink of an eye, it vanished into thin air.

Chapter Two: Confusion

  Erin didn't know what to do. She just stood there, silently. She shuddered and said," I-I must be seeing things...Oh why am I talking to myself??"
  She continued walk to school, aware if that man would appear again. Fortunately, it didn't. When she got to the school, she sighed with relief for the fact that she was safe. She opened the doors and walked inside. Then pulled out her schedule and looked at her locker number, 1408. She walked down the hallway looking at the lockers. While doing that, she bummped into someone. She looked at the person and managed a," Sorry..."
  She was surpised of what he looked like. He had dirty blond hair which it covered his eyes. His eyes were a nice colored blue, and almost a head taller than Erin, he also had pale skin. While Erin was admiring him, she noticed his locker was right next to hers: 1407.
He glared at her and said," Hey watch where your going, bitch."
"Um, excuse me? I said I was sorry."
"Yeah, whatever," he mummbled.
Then she walked to her locker and opened it. She started to unpack. She stood up, about to ask the guy something, but he was gone. she looked around herself, but he was no where to be seen. "Whoa, that's weird...Where'd he go?", thought Erin.
    Erin hurriedly walked to her next class; gym. When she got there and walked torwards the girl's locker room, someone had stopped her. "Excuse me miss, why are you so late?" She realized that was teacher speaking to her.
"Uhhh, I slept late..."
"On the first day of school?"
Erin nodded.
"Did you at least get a pass from the office?"
"No."
The teacher sighed and said," I guess I can let this pass for being the first day and all...Now, go get dressed quickly and start walking."
  Erin finished getting dressed and walked into the gym. While she was walking she head some people calling her name. She looked around to see who it was, then  saw 3 people waving at her. Tabitha, a short girl with short brown hair, came running towards her yelling with joy," ERINNNN! I missed you!!!! How was you're summer???"
"Fine, I guess", Erin replied.
  Her other two friends came walking torwards her. Kimiko and Desire. While they were talking, Erin explained what happened to her with the bloody man and the hot guy. Kimiko said astonished," Wow, that must be pretty freaky!"
"Heh, it was...But that guy was so hot!"
  All of a sudden they heard yelling coming from the hallway.
"GET YOU'RE FILTHY HANDS OFF OF ME!!!"
  Then they heard a loud, CRACK! Like someone just broke a bone. The guy who was yelling came walking into the gym casually.
  It was the hot guy Erin had seen earlier.
  He noticed that everyone was staring at him,he said," What the hell are all of you looking at?" Everyone just acted like nothing happened and continued doing what they were doing. Erin whispered to her friends," That was the guy who I seen earlier!!!" Desire said," Damnnn, he's hot!!"


note: i'll continue laterrrr.









Writing by: me
ideas by: me & kimikococo

© Copyright 2008 Erin (erin_fruity316 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1434680-Darkness-Falls-and-Rises-Again