*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1433663-Young-love
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1433663
At the tender age of 14 I fell in love.
At the tender age of 14 I fell in love. In the early spring of 1977 we met. Arranged as it was, it was the most memorable meeting of my life. The night was mild with a little more than half a moon shinning in on the patio attached to the front of our house, and after several conversations on the phone she agreed to come and finally meet face to face. I was so nervous I could hardly stand it. I probably paced a hole in the carpet on the floor. Time could not move any slower than it did that night. At long last there was a knock at the door. My sister answered and in walked the 15 year old goddess. Instantly my mouth went dry and all the things I had in my head to say went right out the window. I stammered a bit trying to find some forgotten line to recite or some way to be cool. It didn't work so I muddled through and finally worked up the courage to ask her to go out and sit with me on the screened in porch.
There was no need for a light, the bulb was out anyway. The light from the moon was enough. Still trying to be cool I sat in one of the chairs beside her and promptly fell over backwards. How embarrassing! I couldn't believe it! Well, I thought, if she is still here after my screw ups, she must really like me. It was the only thought that kept me in that chair after I turned it back up right. Well, that and the absolute beauty I was looking at.
Golden-red hair flowing past her shoulders outlined the most beautiful face I had ever seen. Her face was round shaped, slightly long with a perfect nose and a mouth that begged to be kissed. Her brown eyes hidden behind the perfect glasses for her were stunning and dreamy. As I took in the beauty of this girl I wounded how someone like me could be so lucky to have her setting here beside me.
I am not good at love nor am I good at getting past the obstacles that hinder it. After we dated for a few months, however, the inevitable time came when we had sex. It was my first time and I was nervous to say the least. As we lie in bed making out (that is kissing and groping one another) we soon found ourselves naked from the waist down. She knew that I was inexperienced and took control of the situation. She climbed on top of me and reached down to my stiff penis and gently guided it into her wet spot. The ecstasy I felt next can not be compared to anything else on this earth. She felt so good that I couldn't contain myself, not that I new I should. I was looking into the face of my priceless princess and, for the first time in my young life, was having sex with her. I wanted it to last forever, unfortunately orgasm was almost immediate. I wanted her more than ever now and desired to continue when we were interrupted by my younger brother. "I hope you're not having sex in my bed" he said as he walked out the door. He ruined the moment so we got dressed and left.
To this day I can't imagine that first time was anything but horrible for her. Over the course of the next few years we had a lot of practice at making it better. Now, 30 years later, I still love her with all of who I am. I have learned how to please her and make our sex better for her. Now I know how to message her breast and suck and nibble on her nipples just enough to get her excited. I also know how to lick and nibble on her clitoris just right to make her moan in shear pleasure. I have also discovered her "G" spot and know how to manage that. Now when we have sex, she is so wet I could bathe in her juices. I love it like that, and she knows it. The wetter she gets the harder I get and the more pleasure we both have.
© Copyright 2008 musicmsn7 (musicmsn7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1433663-Young-love