*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428736-Always-With-You
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1428736
Once young lovers meet again...
It had been at least twenty five years. He couldn't believe he eyes when he saw her sitting at the table sipping a glass of water at that cheesy little restaurant. She was wearing the same sun dress she had worn years ago that showed off her cleavage with a roundness that made his mouth water. The conversation dragged at first, but they were so in love back then, the ease with which they had once communicated seemed to just come out. They left and went to the place they used to go years before and began to play like teenagers. He wanted to kiss her so badly his palms were beginning to sweat. Rubbing them together to dry the moisture, he turned to her and said "I never stopped loving you". Before he could say anything more, Karen kissed him. At first just a little peck on the lips, but that soon turned into the most passionate kiss he had in years. Feeling her tongue in his mouth excited him more than he expected and it didn't take long for him to guide her to the floor. He loved the feel of that dress under his palms as he ravished beautiful body. She began gently rubbing his chest and lightly licking his nipples. By now Ron was ready to burst out of his jeans so Karen eased the tension by removing them for him. As she slid his pants down, she began kissing around the base of his manhood. Continuing down his inner thigh until his body was free from the pants. As she came back toward his chest, she kissed around his shaft a few more times before taking it into her mouth. She sucked on him like a wild woman.
Ron was filled with lust and had to taste his young princess now. He pulled her up to his chest and slid his hand up under the dress. When he reached the edge of her white lace panties he rolled her onto her back and pulled them of, revealing the furry spot he so desired. He spread her legs apart so he could get in and, using his thick fingers began to gently caress her triangle. The wetness of it was almost more than he could take. He kissed her belly and traced an imaginary line from there to her already pulsing button. As he licked around it, he gently inserted a finger inside her. Karen let out a moan of pleasure that drove Ron wild. He began to nibble on her button lightly and started moving his finger in and out of her expertly. He knew where to find what he wanted but didn't want her to explode just yet. Karen began writhing on the floor and convulsing as if she were just taken to heaven. When she let out the next moan, Ron knew it was time. He pushed his finger in and down to hit her "G" spot. Karen's hips thrust forward so he could continue to nibble on her button. A few seconds and the first wave of ecstasy came. She vibrated with her orgasm and screamed in utter pleasure. When it was over, Ron continued to lick around her button and play with her "G" spot until she was moaning loudly once again. He grabbed her ass cheeks and began to rub them while licking her button and her opening to drink in all the juices.
While rubbing her ass cheeks and expertly licking her inside and out, Ron began to run one finger along her ass, not penetrating, just touching. Karen went out of her mind in shear pleasure. After her second orgasm, Ron was so filled with lust that he had to get release. As he started to insert his shaft into Karen, she quickly pulled away and took all of him into her yearning mouth. Ron rolled her over again so that she was on top of him and pulled her yummy box to his eagerly waiting mouth once again. The more Karen bobbed on his shaft, the more he wanted to put his tongue deeper into her. He had both of his hands on her ass and pulled her hard onto him. As he felt himself getting ready to explode, he gently inserted one finger into her soaked box and the tip of another into her eagerly accepting ass. They both exploded together in muddled moans of elation.
Karen got off of Ron and and rolled over as he climbed on top of her and pushed his shaft into her wet, waiting box. Karen's eyes rolled up into her head as she moaned one loud moan. At the same time Ron felt his rod completely buried inside her. He loved the wetness of Karen and wanted to climb inside forever as he franticly pumped her. Karen wrapped her legs around Ron so she could pull him deeper inside as she grunted and groaned at his shaft inside of her and began to scream "harder, harder". Ron was happy to give her what she wanted and began to pump even harder as he also began to pant and moan in ecstasy with Karen. Suddenly they both exploded! Ron pulled Karen closer to him as he let loose inside her. Karen pulled Ron's ass into her honey pot as hard as she could while clamping down on his shaft. They convulsed together for what seemed and hour. When they finished, Ron rolled off Karen and they both lay on the floor panting and out of breath.
After lying there for about ten minutes, Karen noticed Ron was hard again. She said "ready for more"? Ron's eyes lit up as he said "always with you"!
© Copyright 2008 musicmsn7 (musicmsn7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428736-Always-With-You