*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427147-Emily
by Silver
Rated: GC · Short Story · Emotional · #1427147
This short story is all about Emily a prisoner of Forestia.
Emily - Rhonyl Jhon Francis P. Alicante

In the land of Forestia were traders and merchants meet to sell or trade their goods I Emily was imprisoned. I was in that prison for all my life. I have never even seen a single glimpse on the outside world just bars and tiles that surrounded me were on my sight for my whole life. I never expected to be free on this place, but I always dream about it, I always see this and that and it was all beautiful, I don't really know what are they but I swear to God it was so beautiful.
One day a man visited me and said he would set me free and since that time I never stopped praying to God that his words would come true. And God did bless me. One night he came back with a jail guard with him, the guard opened my cell and I can't stop my feelings. I just jumped around and praised the man for what he has done to me. He has answered my prayer, he has set me out from that misery that I have never hope to leave me. The man brought me to a house near a river, he said we will rest there for the night and we will keep moving tomorrow. When the morning came,  he woke me up and said that we will start moving. When I opened my eyes I have seen a light that I didn't see before, he said it was the sun, the one that gives light every morning till it sets. I couldn't stop staring at it and when my eyes began to sore I closed it and opened it again, I saw the thing that he called river it was so beautiful and clear he took water on it and let me drink and yeah it taste good unlike the water we have on prison.
When we started walking I keep questioning him why did he set me free but he wouldn't answer me, he just couldn't stop concentrating on walking. Finally we stopped on a place where you can see people who drink and meet, in its door a sign was placed "Greg's Pub" well it sure was a place that I don't recognize. He told me to stay here on this table that we have just stop. I waited for a very long time and when he finally came back he brought with him five men, he said "This was the only girl I can find in that prison" he took my hand and showed it to the others "Is she perfect for it?"
The others talked to each other and said "She will be fine!" one man took me "We'll bring her to him! And remember your duty Charlie."
I was separated to him and these men took me with them, we ride on a thing that the horses pulled and as I was inside and these men won't just stop staring at me, they were so scary and I can't stand it. And finally the ride stopped. We arrived at a very big house and I don't know what place was it, all I know was it is very big. And when we went inside I saw a man sitting on a very comfortable chair "Is this the girl that Charlie took?" He stood up and walks towards me "She is beautiful! I owe you big Charlie!"
The other men that brought me said "Boss what are we going to do to her?"
Their boss touched my shoulder "What are you going to do to her?" He scratches his head "Well dress her with the most gorgeous dress in the closet of course!"
"Bring her in!" The men that brought me here took me into a room, it was very beautiful "You will be sleeping here" They took off my dress and they dress me up with something new, something very beautiful.
One man knocked on the door "The boss awaits the girl on the dinning table" he paused then continued "He said you hasten your job and don't touch her."
They finished dressing me and brought me to the dinning area. "Girl, please don't be shy sit down!" said the boss "Please eat! I know your misery there; it was painful, wasn't it? I know you haven't tasted these types food before so please enjoy yourself!"
I ate and ate until I was so full. I didn't notice it but the boss was staring at me the whole time and he keeps on winking his eyes on me every time I looked at him. When I finished eating he took me out and he showed me his land "All you can see in this place will be yours tomorrow" he pointed at his lands "For tomorrow we shall be married!"
I really didn't understand him about that married thing but to own such vast land is a dream come true to me. I can't wait till the next morning come and sure I was filled with excitement and happiness knowing that I could be the luckiest girl ever in this entire world. I was escorted to my bedroom by six men, they said "sleep tight tonight, or shall I say be tight tonight!" they all laugh but I didn't care because I was so over excite of tomorrow. I went directly to my very comfortable bed and tried to sleep early. As I was asleep something irritated me and woke me up. It was the boss. He was naked and so am I, I didn't expect that he was with his men, I tried to resist but his men has already tightly hold my hands and feet. I couldn't move a thing in my body my mouth was covered and they slowly tied my arms on the bed.
"You think I was so in love with you girl?" He stood up "Why would I? You're just a poor little prisoner! Maybe you are thinking why I would buy such a girl in there! Well all you girls on that prison are still pure and I like it! Have you ever wondered why were you imprisoned? Well have you ever wondered why would a prison stand on a market place like Forestia? Girl it's so simple, that prison is like a store of virgin women and you know you are so expensive, the government make a lot of money out of you girls!"
I was so shocked upon hearing that and I couldn't help it but cry. "Hahaha! You think your crying would help you? Well pray girl because you'll never get help here!" The boss's men finished tying me up and the boss said "You may leave us!" His men started to go out on the room and when all of them were out he started to take advantage with me. I was so helpless and for a long time he was finished with me he dressed up himself and left me on the room like I was before. And in a few moments all his men came to in to the room and all at once tried to harass me, I couldn't do a thing but cry and it lasted for days, weeks, and until it reaches a year and all the same thing happens everyday.
And one night the boss came again with his men, I thought they would take advantage again, but no they untied me and carried me below the house. It was an underground like the prison that I came. They opened a cell, there I find girls like me harassed and was treated like animals. These girls were all out of their mind; every time they see these men they would cover themselves with their stripped clothes.
Again a feeling of despair hits me. I lost all my dreams and respect to men and I despised them like I despise my destiny, and I blamed everything that happened to me to the God I worship. I thought he would give me a life that would change my life to better, but now I know he has changed it to worst. I spent again I spent a couple of years on that place until a huge accident happened, the whole place was burning and the cell was completely destroyed. All these insane girls ran but all they were doing was running in circles on the dungeon. I lost all my hope at that time, I said to myself if I live or escape on this place maybe my next journey would be much worst than this, besides it always does. So I stayed there and waited for the fire to burn me, the smoke was too thick and I can't breathe clearly and soon in a few moments I collapsed. When I woke up I thought I was dead but no I was still alive.
I was just lucky to live or maybe unlucky. I tried to be positive with my third chance and I thought if I leave this memory behind and move on and try to search my purpose I could be happy so I tried it. I left it all behind and tried to move on, but the longer I tried to forget it the harder it pains me. I transfer from town to town but it feels like my past would still hunt me, I never gave up forgetting what I suffer and living a new life. And one day all my effort paid me back I saw this happy family and they made me a part of them. Their children calls me their aunt and I treat them so nicely and in a few time they calmed my heart and gave it the joy that it lust for all my life. I never could ask more than this. But one night a group of thieves tried to break in to our house, they stole all the valuable things my first family had, the father tried to fight back and he end-up dead. They said that if we make a move we are dead but I couldn't stop the children from going to their father's corpse they all end-up dying and I still couldn't do a thing instead I just watched them die with my two eyes.
I couldn't bear the pain anymore I wanted to throw this life away now, I wanted to feel nothing and become nothing so that no one could ever harm me again. So I went to the cliff near the house of my first family, I watch the depth of the cliff; I was so desperate to die and be gone on this world that I hate. I tried to fall and when I was about to do it I lost my consciousness.
"What am I seeing now? Am I Dead already?"  I saw again my first dream on that prison on Forestia , now I know what they are, they are trees and flowers, a little family, me having kids with my husband taking care of me. We are living on a simple house near a river, my children would swim in there and I would watch them grow. "That's the only life I wanted why didn't I arrive in it?" Again I saw another dream it was when the man said he would take me out from that prison. My dream was all about the wonders of the world when I go out. I imagined that there would be people who will be honored to see me, and I thought that this man who will set me free would be my husband, he will be the father of the kids that I dreamed for all my life and he will make the other dreams come true "well I guess we aren't meant for each other......."
Well that's my past! I'm Emily and I'm married I have two kids and we live in a simple house near a river and I'm here painting my past well not my whole past but rather a girl with blue dress trying to color her life due to the past she has gone into but still a smoke of her past destroys it and fades the colors she placed on it.
Well if you are asking why I lived, Charlie did it all. He was stalking me the whole time he guarded me that's why I lived on that burned house and he grabbed me when I was about to fall on that cliff so here am I Emily the wife of Charlie, the mother of two kids and we live happily.
© Copyright 2008 Silver (rhonyl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427147-Emily