*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1422765-You-Shouldnt-Read-This
by jackel
Rated: XGC · Letter/Memo · Women's · #1422765
To my girl Mileena, who is a proud, well, I'll let you find out.
The Proud Whore

    Mileena, shan't I stick my balls of glory into your screaming slit of the slut, is only an indication that you are not feeling well. You see, a girl like you points my erection in the right direction, and cleanses my point of view on whores. I cannot resist your bosom, the very bosom that glares at me every morning right before I spank my monkey. Though I can't quite help but notice your big flapping monkey tits, in which I may use to breed the missing link or at least Michael Jackson. And when you kiss me, that big wet kiss after working on my oil can for hours on in, it really brings me back when my friend Applesause had an affair on me with its sister. I didn't know it was gay until it fucked her.

    If you weren't a woman, then you would be an insignificant pile of shit that my cat barfed just yesterday. I know many people who have met you, thought of you as a groin gobblin' hoe bag, but I know you better. I've always known you as the whore that would take her clothes off in public, thinking it was Mardi Gras, and get hammered so badly that you would wake up two days later in the Funny Farm. Of course, I would have to get you out, and later we'd have hot thunder-cat sex right in front of the White House sayin;

    "Come out you crackers and get a load of this chick's ass!!" The honkeys would of course comply, taking pictures of her sweet buns, then sending them off to the Smithsonian's Institution. If only your parents were here to see you, they'd be so proud. For once your parents were nudist hookers that prayed that one day there daughter could be as whorly. But unfortunately, they died of HIV Aids, which they picked up from a french pornstar. I think his name began with the letter 2. Oh, but Mileena, couldn't you imagine how much drinking my beetle juice has helped you in your glory, just as Bill did Monica's. I hope you get the opportunity to shine, and to show everyone that blowing a boy's water balloon, Chocking on a grandfather cock, and maybe even performing a whirlpool on some guy's boneration, just to show that being a whore is something to be proud of, and that is should be accepted by all of those crazy crackers up at the White House. And when you think about it, if you take the U and S out of White House, its White Hoe, which is the proper name for you Mileena, and should be aimed at you as something you should cherish.


Forever
© Copyright 2008 jackel (mayonaise at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1422765-You-Shouldnt-Read-This