*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1422712-Begining-of-a-love-story-Please-comment
Rated: · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1422712
Begining of a short story please comment
Guys weren't the strongest attribute in my life. In fact they weren't anywhere close to the strongest. They were more like the weakest, right along with the Spanish language. They were both foreign, and I had given up on both. Until...

" Hola! Como estas?" my Spanish partner rambled to me in our 2nd hour Spanish class.
"Uh..... Olivia? No wait, that's not what is my name... That's how are you? "Muy Bien, Y tu?" I rambled back, acting like I knew what I was doing, which in reality was the exact opposite. I had no clue.
"La clase, nosotros tenemos a un nuevo estudiante. Austin Smith por favor bienvenido" My teacher Senora Johnson held our attention. Still I had no clue what she had said, we are in Spanish I for goodness sake! I looked to my Spanish partner Justin.
She said " class we have a new student please welcome Austin Smith" He told me a little disgusted at the fact of my blockheadedness.
"Thanks" I smiled. "Okay, Austin if you would sit in Justin's seat, Justin I would like you to move next to Alexandra". Our teacher said switching to English when Austin got a confused look on his face.
As I watched Austin move across the room, I was mesmerized. His strong, muscular body was enough to make any girl drool. I could tell by the way he walked that he would be in the "Jock" group. But that was fine with me, especially because I was one of them. Being on the Equestrian Team automatically made me popular, and in the "Jock" group.
© Copyright 2008 Lynzlou (lyn-z001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1422712-Begining-of-a-love-story-Please-comment