*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1420881-Oh-Im-So-Sorry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rachel
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1420881
A made up apology letter for putting a blue sock with the whites. WAY exaggerated.
I just can't say sorry enough, for how would I know that putting a blue sock with the whites would turn them all blue? For I wasn't thinking, and I shall never do it again. For how could I imagine the horror I would create by doing such a atrocious deed?
For you would have laughed at my confidence, my merriment at knowing the money I would have received for doing the laundry for you.
I wanted to please you, but now I have messed up and I shall never be able to receive allowance for the next month since of the horror I have created. Once again I plead you shall not disown me, or shall kick me into the streets at the repugnant thing I have done. I shall do the laundry for the rest of your life, for I am truly sorry for the unspeakable deed, for I shall always be in debt for thing I have done.
For I had carefully put the laundry in, and had not thought before I acted and put the blue sock in with the whites. I had spent the day in happiness in knowing what joy I would bring. But then I went and messed up, and forever I will never be able to repay you for the damage I have done.
For I have hidden this from you until now, and you were happy and couldn't wait to see how the laundry would turn out and were talking about my generosity, when I remembered what I had done. Finally I told you, in tears, and I shall do whatever you ask for the rest of my life.
© Copyright 2008 Rachel (sarah22299 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1420881-Oh-Im-So-Sorry