*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1420727-Graveyard-Moans
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1420727
Entry for Weekly Quickie Contest--Round 22...
"Well, that was a nice service," Kate said, opening the passenger door of the hearse.

"Yes, yes it was," Nick agreed as he got in the driver's side.

Kate started talking about how great she thought the body looked and how beautiful all the flowers were. Continued on about how wonderful the family seemed to be, even if they were in the grieving process. Caught up in her own conversation, Kate didn't notice that Nick was staring at her. Suddenly he placed a hand on her thigh and gave it a little, gentle rub with his fingers. Startled, Kate jumped, looked down, and saw where his hand was.

"Nick, I..."

He turned, taking her face in his hand as their lips found each other and their tongues wrestled. Nick let out a light sigh. He reached down with one hand and unbuttoned Kate's suit jacket. Much to his surprise the only thing she was wearing under it was a little black lace like bra. "God, she's beautiful," Nick said to himself.

Kate wrapped her arms around Nick's neck as the kiss continued and then removed his jacket from his broad shoulders. Nick cupped both of Kate's breasts with his hands, giving them a light squeeze. He rubbed his fore finger softly around both nipples, beginning to see and feel them become hard. He removed her jacket and tossed it in the back.
Kate didn't bother unbuttoning all of the buttons from his shirt. Instead, she pulled the front of it, making the buttons pop off.

Kate stopped kissing him for a moment and stepped over the middle console, so she was now in the back of the Mortuary's hearse. She tugged on Nick's neck tie, leading him to join her in the back. Nick lay down on his back, and Kate lay next to him, with her head on his chest.

Not wasting anymore time, Kate gave Nick's manhood a nice, slow rub through his pants, as Nick rubbed her back, unhooking her bra strap with one hand. Nick moaned loudly and his shaft immediately hardened. She could hear his breath get heavier too. Knowing she was turning him on, made Kate excited too. She could feel her bud throbbing, aching for attention. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

Nick lifted up his butt and pulled down his pants and boxers. The excitement was almost too much for him to bear. His stiff rod was clearly visible and was already covered with pre come. Kate leaned over, knowing what she wanted and had to do.

Kate breathed heavy on the tip of Nick's rod. She licked the tip in a circular motion before placing it in her mouth. She sucked on him for a few moments, savoring his flavor. "Mmmm....so good," she thought. Enjoying this, Nick's breathing deepened and he grabbed onto Kate's hair. He thrust himself into Kate's mouth, until he was deep inside. She was pretty sure she could have finished him off, but by then, her bud was dripping with wetness.

Kate lifted up her skirt, slid her panties off, and mounted herself on him. The softness of her wet walls felt so good to him. He sat upward, slowly sucking on her neck which smelled sweet like honey dew. She wrapped her legs around his waist and then her arms around his neck. Her fingers clammed up and she dug them into his back. It wasn't long now before she'd lose all control. She moaned for him not to stop during every solid thrust.

Nick rubbed his lips down Kate's neck all the way down to her right erect nipple. It was there that he sucked and every so lightly nibbled on her sweet nipple, which led Kate to the biggest climax she had ever felt. Just as her warm juices covered his cock, he let his load go.

Nick lay back, and Kate lay on top of him. Before deciding to do it again, Nick asked, "Do you think the residents of this place make love? Or are we the only ones that are going to be moaning tonight?"


Word Count: 686
© Copyright 2008 KellyJ8604 (loveme_hateme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1420727-Graveyard-Moans