*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1420031-Advances-Chapter3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1420031
Learn about Bryonys story.
Chapter 3 -I love you.
Bryony was still sitting in the cafe with Liliana and Evelyn when she recieved a text massage from her boyfriend Michael:
Can u get away from your girlfriends. I need u 2 come over 2 mine. Ive got something 4 u. xxx love u.
Evelyn, who was sitting next to Bryony managed to get a glipse of the message. "What do you think he wants to give you then?"
"What were you doing reading my text. Its private!" retorted Bryony.
"Oh come on Bry I'm the only one of us without a loving boyfriend, I need to at least be in on the gossip. Whats he going to give you?" said Evelyn.
"I dont have a clue, could be anything, but Michaels not normally one for suprises not like you Lili."
"You know what it could be," said Liliana.
"What?" said Evelyn.
"Well an engagement ring?" suggested Liliana.
"Don't be ridiculous!" said Bryony. "Were only 15."
"What do you suggest then?" said Liliana.
"I really do not know," said Bryony. "I'll just have to go and find out."
"Fine then leave us, just like Carmella" Evelyn teased.
"I will!" said Bryony as she picked up her bag and kissed her friends both on the cheek. "See you tommorow."

Bryony caught a bus up to the posh end of town where Michael lived, not able to stop thinking about what was that Michael wanted to give her. She wondered weather it might be an annaversiarry of some sort. Although she couldnt see how it could be. They had been goung out for a year and 3 months. What sort of annaversiarry is that. She walked up to the grand house belonging to the Hanton's, and pushed her hand on the buzzer.
"Hi its Bryony. Michael wanted to see me."
The gates opened and Bryony walked up to the front door, which was made of oak and carved into an exquisite floral pattern. Bryony traced her fingers around the flowers as she always did when she stood at the front door and hoped that Michaels older sister didn't awnser the door. Grace had never apporoved of Michael seeing a girl like bryony who "wasn't of the same class".
The door swung open and michael walked outside and lifted Bryony up into the air gently kissing her. Her long blone hair blowed about in the wind, contrasting to michaels dark, earthly features.
"Come in," Michael said carefully placing Bryony back onto the ground.
Bryony and Michael walked into the immense entrance hall which was also decorated with dark oak pillars and floorboards. Bryony was in awe of Michaels beautiful house even though she had been inside it countless times before. It was nothing like her own which was small with only two bedrooms, Michael had about 10. They walked hand in hand up the grand staircase smiling at one another. They reached Michaels provate study on the first landing and walked inside locking the door behind them.
"So whats the gossip with Liliana and that lot? I hear she's got together with Alex," Michael said pulling himself and Liliana onto the leather sofa.
"Yeah I think they are together. They make a good couple don't you think?"
"I suppose so, Its just wierd seeing Alex with someone. I could never imagine him settling down with all his admirers around the school," said Michael.
Bryony didnt awnser but started looking around the room hoping to see a trace of a parcel somewhere.
"Oh your'e looking for this," Michael said taking a small case out of his jeans pocket.
For a moment Bryony looked at the small case wondering if Liliana was right and it was a ring inside. Michael slowly opened up the case to reveal a beautiful golden locket. Bryony picked it up and examined it. On the front was two letters carefully engraved. BH.
"It stands for Bryony Hanton. For when we get married," said Michael.
"Its beautiful," gasped Bryony.
"open it," said Michael helping Bryony open up the locket.
Instead of a photo there were more words inside the locket. "My love is forever, M."
"Whats this for? Todays nothing special is it? Why have you brought me this?" said Bryony as she carefully closed the locket and traced her fingers around the engraved initials.
Michael held up Bryonys beautiful hair as he fixed the locket around her neck. He then kissed he neck passionatley and whispered in her ear. "I brought it becauseI love you."
Bryony put her arms around her boyfriends kneck and said "I love you too."
She kissed him slowly, pulling him on top of her. Michael held Bryony close, not wanting to ever let go.

© Copyright 2008 CarmellaRosetta (rosetta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1420031-Advances-Chapter3