*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1420029-Advances-Chapter1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Relationship · #1420029
Advances is a story about teens and the way love interferes in teen life.
chapter 1- Stories
Liliana walked into the cafe with a huge smile on her face and was immediatley greeted by her friends Bryony, Carmella and Evelyn. The girls sat down at the nearest coffee table which stood away from the others enclosed in it's own ornate alcolve. They ordered their coffee's and Bryony, Carmella, and Evelyn sat staring at Liliana as if waiting for her to say something.
"Soooooo," Carmella prompted her.
"So what," sail Liliana.
"Are you going to tell us about what happened with Alex yesterday or not?" carmella asked inquisitavley.
"Carmella! Thats up to Liliana," Evelyn exclaimed, yet she still looked just as eager to hear the news as well.
"Ok ok. I'll tell you" Liliana said taking a sip of her coffee. The other three shared congratulating smiles across the table and then listened eagerly to what Liliana had to say.
"Well... It was the most amazing day of my life," Liliana said staring into space as she did so.
"You didn't... do it did you?" asked Carmella with a cheeky girn on her face.
"Carmella!" said Evelyn.
"No. Nothing like that. it was just beautiful. Alex came over to my house in the moring and he asked my parents very sweetly if he could take me out for the day. You know how much of a gentleman Alex can be so my parents could hardly say no. He even brpught my mum flowers," said Liliana.
"Really! Oh youre so lucky Lili I wish i had someone as good looking as Alex to sweep me off my feet," Bryony said. "So, where did you go?"
"Well," Liliana contunued. "I was expecting him to take me somewhere throughly unromantic like the cinema or to mcdonalds. but... as soon as we got to the end of my road he blindfolded me.."
"He did what!" exclaimed Carmella.
"It wasn't like that Carm, It was just so where he was talking me would be a suprise. Anyway, he blindfolded me and then we walked had in had for about 10 minutes, I dont have a clue how we got there, but, before i knew it he had taken my blindfold off and we were standing in the middle of the wood, you know the one that we sometimes go to in the summer near my house.
We were in a small clearing surrounded by woodland, but in the middle he'd laid down a rug and a picnic hamper and there were candles in the trees, it was so beautiful."
"Ok, now im starting to get really jealous of you, Lil. You do realise how lucky you are to have such a fantastic new boyfriend. Let alone the most beautiful boy in school!" exclaimed Evelyn.
"I know, I can believe it myself," said Liliana. "We ate all the food which was all homemade and absouloutley delicious. And then we talked for ages about the most deep and meaningfull things. Ive never spoken to someone like that before. When it started to get cold he gave me his jumper and held me close to him so i wouldnt get cold.
When it got dark, he reached into the hamper and brought out a bottle of wine which we drank underneath the stars. It was all so perfect."
"did you kiss?" said Bryony.
"Yes." said Liliana. "But im not going into detail about that. Its private."
"Fair enough," said Carmella. "Ohh, and did you hear about Danny and Beatrix?"
"No. Whats happened, had he finaly fallen for her?" Liliana asked.
"Well I think he might have done, Bea rang me up yesterday saying that he wanted them to meet up to talk about things. Maybe he's liked her as well all along.
"But he's known about her liking him for ages. Surely it hasnt taken him this long to make up his mind. Maybe he thinks its would be the nicest thing to do, going out with her." said Bryony.
"Yeah but thats not fair on Bea is it, pretending that he likes her," Evelyn exclaimed.
"Well lets just hope that he really has fallen for her. That girl needs a bit of good fortune," said Carmella. The others nodded in agreement. "Well I'm off out now. Thanks girls. And thank you Liliana  for sharing your beautiful love story. I'll see you all soon."
"Where are you off to?" said Evelyn.
"No where special just need to get home."
"Carm, we can tell when youre lying you know," said Liliana.
"Well ok then, If you must know I'm off to meet William. He's coming round to mine this afternoon."
"Ohhh, William!" Bryony suggested.
"You all know theres nothing going on between me and him and there probably never will be. We're jst friends, and i wouldn't risk our friendship for anything.
"Yeah we know. Were just teasing you C. We hope you have a lovely time. Say hello to Will for me," siad Evelyn.
"I will," said Carmella leaving the coffe shop and waving at her best friends through the shop window.


© Copyright 2008 CarmellaRosetta (rosetta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1420029-Advances-Chapter1