*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414827-My-New-Best-Friend-Story-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Sports · #1414827
Story 3 in the Moe Smith Series.
So, after a disgraceful loss to Marty Samson, I finally landed in Eastern England to play for my new team, the Eastern England Silly Nannies, but not after a little payback. While I was still on the plane, I saw Marty a few rows behind me. So when he went to the bathroom, I sat on his tuba (I gained a little weight after the loss because I sat on the couch and watched Oprah and soap operas while eating gallons of ice cream while crying my ears out, and did you know Eathan broke up with Karen!!!!!!) and broke it. So back to reality(ooop he go gravity!).I landed in Eastern England and saw this nerd wearing a pocket protector, polka-dotted pink collared shirt, suspenders, and an "I LOVE PURPLE CATEPILLARS!!!" tie, and from that moment on..................................I knew we were gonna be BFF!!!! He turned out to be the Silly Nannies star oboe player!!!!! His name was Dirkott(Darik made this up).His main interests were periwinkle dingos named Bob and monkeys(but only on a tuesday).That's all my time for now, I gotta go periwinkle dingos named Bob riding with Dirkott!!!!!!!!!!

Based on the true stories of Moe Smith, 1984 marching band hall of fame inductee.

Stay tuned for more of Moe's adventures with the Eastern England Silly Nanny Marching Band.

If you happen to know any of Moe's adventures please feel free to share them with us.
© Copyright 2008 kittykat (meow5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414827-My-New-Best-Friend-Story-3