*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414822-Moes-1st-PreSeason-March-Off-Story-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Sports · #1414822
Story 2 of the Moe Smith Series.
Reccently, Graduating the Quaker Chatanooga High School Marching Band, heres where he starts his college career at a div 7 school. After an intense, tiring, fat burning, preseason march, Moe felt ready for his first marching season with his NEW team The Western Wisconson Wild Wonkas. Then in the back of the crowd he sees a man in a pink suit, and a pink skee mask. Moe pushed right through him, he knew a 5'6 103 pounder could crush that 5'2 guy. The man called out his name, it sounded familiar................The man took off his pink suit and skee mask it was Marty Samson, who transferred to the Southern Chatnooga Choo-Choo Trains. He screamed in his band unifrom, tuba in hand, " I CHALLENGE YOU TO A MARCH OFF!" Suddenly a crowd formed a circle around them, and A disco-ball lowered from the sky. To start Moe pulled off a one-handed front-side 360 D note. Marty fired back with "toss the tuba" 540! Moe need to catch up fast, so he unloaded with backside 900 low V note to frontside backflip A note. Marty knowing that he most likely lost unless he pulled off a" totally wicked dude" trick. So in a last resort he did a 1080 flare backside method air 4 note to flamingo tuba # note to 360 frontfliped High s note. Moe knowing he had lost to a Choo-Choo train, not even a Div 27. So once again he switched schools, but this time to The Eastern England Silly Nannies, a Div 44 marching band, known for there top-notch crying.

Based on the true stories of Moe Smith, 1984 Marching band hall of fame inducteee.

Stay tuned for more accounts of Moe's adventures with the The Eastern England Silly Nannies

If you happen to know any of Moe's stories please feel free to share them with us.

© Copyright 2008 kittykat (meow5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414822-Moes-1st-PreSeason-March-Off-Story-2