*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414821-Band-Camp-Story-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Sports · #1414821
A prologue to a series of funny marching band stories(rest of the stories are longer).
Like one time, at band camp I dropped my flute after an intense day of marching band training and I broke the left combobulater! The head band cadet Marty Samson saw this and yelled at me and called me a disgrace to the entire marching band family. He reported me to the head band instructor Earl McMan and he made me room with Marty so he could fix my flute and train me some more! That night Marty got on my nerves by playing his tuba all night so i locked him in our room with some cheese crackers and a purple caterpillar and moved to Wisconsin.

Based on the true stories of Moe Smith, 1984 Marching band hall of fame inducteee.

Stay tuned for more accounts of Moe's adventures with the Quaker Chatanooga High School Marching Band.

If you happen to know any of Moe's stories please feel free to share them with us.
© Copyright 2008 kittykat (meow5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414821-Band-Camp-Story-1