*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412097-Expressions---Pain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Loki10
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1412097
1 sheet of A4 paper only, an ideal
Beneath a maroon abyss of sliding sky, congealing clouds of viscous blood, bloated with jellified flesh and disease, fall, twisting like cast-down angels on the descending path to hell.
Peppered with blasting sand, the dark rain grows bloated and thickly corpulant, thrashed and inconsistant, ripped, torn and rerended by virulant imperious winds as it completes it's tortured dive to slap thickly, unevenly on the rippling, muscled earth.
Spikes of rusting steel rip upwards out of the skin of the ground and what little bleak glimpses of uncorroded, choked reflection there are that are not smothered by the burning flayed and screaming husks that hang upon their glistening tips, reflect the cold gaze of the burning hills and the dull red glances of the flowing river at the base of this forgotten haven.
The brutal, harsh agony rises up from thickly plastered faces, and ravaged, screaming throats, varied forever in the strings and melody of an opera, savage, twisted in paradoxical reality into corruption, steely and true, cauterising on the impressionable sences like red hot steel on dead, clay-like flesh.
Above, a pale, white abhorration smiles a disjointed, cheshire-cat grin, dripping rabid foam and glistening, silver saliva down into the river of putrifaction, spitting out bubbling, cursed words in the long-forgotten, gutteral precursor of unclaimed latin.
© Copyright 2008 Loki10 (loki10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412097-Expressions---Pain