*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1406840-Anakins-Greatst-Mistake-Led-To-His-Fall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1406840
I had a nerdy day where my mind was in "Star Wars" mode
Anakin Skywalker. born into slavery. His mother, a kind hearted lady. Anakin was sent off at an early age to learn the power of the force and become a jedi. He iss tought by one of th coolest jedi knights out there. He falls in love in Padme, and they get married. Padme become pregnant. Anakin starts having nightmares of Padme dying during child labor. he starts to question the force. If the force is so mighty and powerful why should Padme die? Along comes Emporer Palpatine (Mr. Poop). He tells Anakin that the power of the Sith (the dark side of the Force) could save people from death. Anakin is determined to save his love so much that he turns his back on everything that he’s ever been tought and learns the power of the Dark Side. Anakin tastes the power and becomes more and more power hungry to a point that the ones who love him cacn’t even recognize the man he’s become. Anakin has dug a hole so deep that he eventually turns on Padme, his love, when she confronts this change in him. Obi-Wan finally gets a chance to show Anakin what he’s become when Anakin is beaten in battle and close to death. Obi-Wan has no choice but to leave him there and help Padme. Emporor Palpatine saves Anakin from death by creating him into this machine that we know as Darth Vador. Anakin is so horrified by himself that he lets Emporor Palpatine have control and lets Darth Vador take over his soul.

How many times do we see this in our lives? (minus the amazing spaceships and weapons). We’ve all seen it. People who grow up in a christian home with Godly parents. Then they chcange, they taste a sin and become mesmorized to where the sin’s hold on them becomes so powerful that they become obsessed, and they turn their backs on everything. Then they become so horrified by themselves they go belly-up and let the sin take over their heart, body, mind, and soul.

Don’t give up however, In the end Darth Vador is confronted by his son, Luke. Luke shows his father that he can still take a stand against the power of the Dark Side. That there is still Anakin Skywalker somewhere within him. That’s when Anakin shines through. Anakin pushes Darth Vader aside and defeats the battle he has inside.

We all have Darth Vader inside of us, we’re born with the longing for the Sith. I thank God that he changed my thirst for the Sith into the longing for the power of the Jedi. God used a lightsaber and killed the Darth Vader in my heart so that I can let go of my red lightsaver and pick up the green/blue/purple. I am a Jedi Knight. I will take my lightsaber and battle against the Sith Lords in the Galaxy of Life.
© Copyright 2008 DeeDeePieCrust (anglsqrl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1406840-Anakins-Greatst-Mistake-Led-To-His-Fall