*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403902-Run
Rated: E · Other · Writing.Com · #1403902
Its mainly about those nightmare you have when you want to run.
Have you ever had that dream, where something bad is chasing you?
You have to hurry quick, or you'll lose that hope, your fate even?
You can here it breathing on you, watching your every move. All those faint noises become so noticeable, like the sound of you feet slapping the ground, the night wind blowing from every direction, and even the sound of the water dripping from roofs after its just rained. There catching up and you want to run faster, but you feel as if you have a ton of bricks holding you down and making you slower. You can't speed up, infact your slwing down. You tell yourself " come on hurry! Hurry please, help", but no one can here you, infact you see no one, or they don't see you. There catching up fast, just keep running.
You start out fast, but again slower and slower you get.

He's right there,

Run..

It's too late....

He has you....

Then you wake up. Have you ever had that dream, where you couldn't run from what wanted you?

I know I have.
© Copyright 2008 Becca Monster (cookie.monster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403902-Run