*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401966-Galactik-Football---Season-3-Short
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Emma
Rated: · Other · Other · #1401966
A story based on Jetix show 'Galactik Football'.
The city was flowing with fast moving vehicles, the moon just raising over the border.
Tia and Rocket stood gazing at the city they had left behind.
'I don't understand,' said Tia, 'Why did we leave our homes so we can be on the news a few times?'
'It's more than televison, Tia.' Explained Rocket. 'You and I both know we love football, after all, football was the thing that brought us together..'
Tia smiled, and then looked down.
'Come on, we have to go to training..'
They walked off together into the imposing building.

Micro Ice, D'Jock, Mei, Tia, Rocket, Thran and Ahito were sitting in the training room.
'Welcome back, team! This year is a hopeful one. I can feel it in my bones! But your training will be slightly different, as we have a new team mate!'
Arch said with glee.
Everyone sprang up in enthusiasm.
A small, blonde girl entered through the doors, her hair was long, straight at the top and wavy down to the ends. Her eyes were crystal blue, like ice, you could say.
'Everyone, this is Emma. Yes, we finally found a replacement for Sinedd! And one of the best!'
Ahito woke up from his daze, he glared at Emma and remembered...
It was a warm April. Emma and Ahito were just seven years old, playing in the park with Sinedd.
'Pass here!' Called Emma.
'Over this way!' Ahito cried.
But Sinedd pushed him over and shot in between the two trees.
Emma helped him up and looked at Sinedd in discust.
'Why do you always turn a little game into a world wide competition?!'
'I'm going to be the best one day, you'll see, then you're going to come running back into my arms!!'
'Your.. arms? Ew! Sinedd just go! And give me my ball back!'

Ahito stood up,
'Wow, it's been so lo..'
'Eight years, but who's counting?'
Ahito threw his arms around her and pulled her feet off the ground.
'Wow it's so great to see you! You haven't changed one bit!'
'You.. neither..' Emma was gasping for breath.
Arch coughed.
Ahito rubbed the back of his head and rushed to his seat.
'So coach,' said D'jock, 'When can we see how -great- she is?'
'You'll see on the pitch.' Said Emma.
'I like her.' Said Micro Ice cheekily.

The blue box layed down around the team mates.
'You'll see,' D'jock boasted, 'I'm the best there is!'
'I've watched you,' Emma explained, 'Oh I'm the best, and then you fall flat on your face.' She giggled.
But Mei hit her gently in the stomach.
'Back off, newbie! D'jock is better than anyone, to me, anyway..' She fluttered her eyelashes at him.
D'jock glared at her.
'Come on Mei, she was just having a joke! But I do agree with you about the whole -better than anyone-. consept.'
Mei giggled.
'Oh yeh! I was reading in the magazine on the 20 top celebrity couples!'
Everyone sighed.
'Who's top now then, Mei?' Said Tia.
Mei stood thinking for a second, 'You, actually.'
'Me?! But I'm not.. They.. But The.. With who?'
'Rocket. Who else? Of course me and D'jock are second.'
Thran rolled his eyes and then whispered in Ahito's ear, 'Stop staring at her! I know you used to like her but football is your only passion now.'

They finally entered the pitch.
'Alright kids, we've programed some real ghost team members. But watch out for Sinedd. When he was on our team we took tests from everyone. He's very violent and suprisingly life like!'
'Uhh.. What, so he has real memories, feelings and stuff?' Emma shivered.
'Of couse!'
Emma and Ahito gasped and fell on their knees.
'This can't be happening..'

Pixel Sinedd stood oposite Emma and took her hand.
She sneered.
'No, he isn't real..'
'Oh, I'm real.' Sinedd explained in his breaking voice.
'No, you blew it, like everyone, you're nothing to me.'
Ahito was sitting in the goal, two tears escaping down his face.
Emma walked over and sat with him.
She wiped a tear from his eye.
'It's okay. He's a pixel. He's not real.'
He looked up at her, but she was resting her head on his shoulder, he smiled and put his hands around her arms.
Thran rolled his eyes again and thudded himself on the head.

The two stood up and nodded.
Arch noticed inside Emma was a huge ammount of The Breath, waiting to escape.
But only a few seconds later, she jumped ten feet into the air, threw her arms up and formed a beautiful eagle out of the blue magic.
The ball flew into the net and she lept to the floor.

'Didn't even need to try.' Smiled Arch.


More coming soon, it's midnight anywho.
Thanks for reading and keep on track.
© Copyright 2008 Emma (universal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401966-Galactik-Football---Season-3-Short