*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1399066-Jessica
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Piper
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1399066
Many women or just one?
Women. I liked women, no I loved them. From my early teenage years, the blonde ones, the red heads. The ones with big boobs, the ones without. I wasn’t really very fussy and I never planned on finding one. I wanted them all, as many as I could get my hands on. I am very good looking and could have as many as I want with very little effort on my part. They just seemed to love that I gave them any attention at all. My dark eyes seem to do things to women all on their own, after ten years I can tell exactly when a woman wants me. I wasn’t always that good at it, but I always had a sense. Women used to fascinate me long before I hit puberty but it was when I discovered sex that I really wanted them around. I couldn’t get enough of them, I wanted sex every day. The first time was a girl named Stacey. She had long dark hair and big soft boobs; it was an experience that would change my life at just fifteen. At first it was just with Stacey and I was happy with that. But then Chloe came along a blonde girl with the hottest body. And I discovered sex was just as good with her, and then came Becky and Sarah, and anyone else I could get my hands on. My school years were spent having the best time with my friends and sleeping with any girls I could. Don’t get me wrong my friends were doing the exact same thing. And I think it was the best time of my life until collage, when the number of women increased, but some of these times where now alcohol induced. I finished my collage years at twenty two and entered my newly found profession, which I began to excel at. This job funded my life style nicely. Me and my friends stayed close and happily lived the same life style of meeting women and partying. Especially my best friend who I would risk my life for. I was experiencing new things with women; they all seemed so shocked when I brought our relationship to an end. All making the same face that I could never understand, but then again I never needed to make the time to understand. Around the age of twenty three some of my friends started to settle down as it’s called. I could not understand why anyone would want one person for the rest of their lives when you could have so many. But I knew I could rely on my best friend to remain single like myself or so I thought. When he met her I thought nothing of it she was just another girl he was sleeping with. It was about three weeks later that I noticed that she had not stayed over in our apartment and he had not gone to hers. It was at this point that he told me that they weren’t sleeping together and that they were dating. I was in utter shock I can tell you. My best friend had deserted me. I didn’t know what to do, I however soon got used to the idea of her, and even came to like her. They continued their relationship and I contused meeting women. It was a routine I settled into. I think it was shortly after my twenty forth birthday that he told me they would be moving in together, I took the news well I think although I think I’d been expecting it. I knew my friend was totally in love. I couldn’t understand it but I could see it. They moved into a little house just outside of the city, it was nice. In this nice little house was where my life changed forever, after they moved in they planned for a party, it would be the first time I would have met her friends, I know he had met her friends but I had not. I was given strict instructions that I was not allowed to sleep with any of her friends. I had agreed, I didn’t need one of her friends and he is my best friend after all. So the morning of the party I went around to their little house. I went through their little hall and into the kitchen. At the table sat a blonde woman, she was the most beautiful women I’d ever seen, I was stood still in the door way. She was nice to me polite even but she didn’t want me. It was a knock to my confidence let me tell you. I watched her all the way through the party, over the next few weeks I tried to talk to her every time I saw her. We even became friends I would say over the following year, we would do things with our friends and even sometimes alone. But it wasn’t a date, never a date. It was at my best friend’s wedding I knew I was in trouble, she brought a date. The day didn’t go well I got very drunk, I must say I managed to hold my tongue until the happy couple had left. But I could hold it in no longer and I confronted her. It was I must say the worst moment of my life when she told me we could never be together. She told me she needed more than just sex she wanted what our friends had. I was left in the lobby holding an empty glass and feeling the same. Over the next few weeks I threw myself into other women but I found that what had been as satisfying before now as empty and left me feeling worse after. My best friend decided to step in at this point and tell me that I was in love. I laughed it was such a ridiculous idea, me in love it couldn’t happen. But weeks later and the ache inside me hadn’t left, I knew it was time to accept the fate id been fighting. I wanted what my friends had, I wanted a wife, the house, and the kids even the dog. I wanted her, I needed her. I was so nervous when I went to her house. I couldn’t speak when she opened the door, when I finally did she didn’t believe me I knew she didn’t but I stood there and swore I would prove to her that she was all I wanted. And I did three years later and although women still fascinate me there is only one woman for me. All the women in the world don’t come close to her. I thought I wanted every woman but now I can’t imagine wanting anyone but her. Anyone but Jessica.
© Copyright 2008 Piper (piper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1399066-Jessica