*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398919-Untitled
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #1398919
This is somewhat of a poem that i wrote describing a happy end to life.
The man did not know where he was. He was having another dream. The man walked through the jungles, following a voice. The man did not know the voice, but followed it faithfully. Somewhere in that voice, the man felt comfort and serenity. The soil against the man’s feet was like a soft blanket and occasionally slipped between his toes. Nothing worried the man. The man only cared about the voice. It was not a female voice nor was it a male’s voice. The voice just carried and entered the man’s thoughts with ease and peace. Whatever was happening in the wretched jungles did not so much as put a dent in the man’s happiness. The voice became clearer now. Became closer. The man was overcome by a blinding light. The man fell to his knees and closed his eyes. He then fell forward into an abyss of darkness.

The man breathed a breath of relief. The man released his past, his present and his future. The man was non- existent and that’s what he liked. The man heard a distant siren a couple miles off. Perhaps it was in his head or actually sounding, the man did not know. He did not know what the feeling was but it was peaceful. The man did not recognize the feelings overwhelming him. He stared at the rising sun. The sun rose quickly. The sun rose above him, blinding him. The man fell to his knees. A powerful wind blew by his body, through his body. Everything left him. The sun was brighter than ever. A deep orange and red swirled in the sun’s face. The sun rose up and curled over itself like that of a mushroom. The man let the great wind take over. The sirens were either out of earshot or gone completely. The man heard nothing. The world was silent and sun was not the sun but an answer to everything. The man felt the warmth. The feeling took over his body. The man no longer felt guilt or worthlessness. The never felt the desire for death, the man just felt peace with salvation. Nor was the man suicidal. The man felt content. All his worries were gone and he was set. The man felt new, felt pure. The man closed his eyes with the last glimpse of the mushroom cloud over him. The man stretched out his arms and let the wind take him to life. The man smiled. A new life in death.
© Copyright 2008 AnswerScoperta (claycone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398919-Untitled