*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395545-you-are-my-needle
by jackay
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1395545
the pain that comes with loving someone.
here i am again alone in the dark feeling the pain of another broken heart. thinking we were meant to be, i thought this feeling would set me free. lost in the shadows of a better tommorow, my heart is bleeding in it´s sorrow. here without you everything dies, my eyes burn from the cries. life goes on, but without you my love is gone. what we had couldn´t last, what we had is dead in the past. here i am again in this quiet place, dreaming of you´re face. you´re heart was all i needed, you´re voice was the reason my heart beated. look at me and you will see empty eyes for a while, i will try and force a smile. i do not hate you as you must understand, there is only so much my heart can withstand. i will take it day by day, i can only pray. maybe one day we can pick up the feelings left behind, maybe one day my heart can find, that you and me weren´t always meant to be .i guess time will make all this better, i guess i just expected always and forever. with you i know i´ll always have a friend, with you i know we can always try again.


© Copyright 2008 jackay (ifonlyheknew at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395545-you-are-my-needle