*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389770-LIFEGOES-ON
Rated: 13+ · Article · Emotional · #1389770
Every person should carry on his goals with up's and down of life.
I am dedicating this article to my mother who left me alone in last JULY.
Have we ever imagined why people are born on Earth,spend some years here and then go away leaving those who love them truly?
If someone dies,is the world going to stop?Will flowers stop blooming?Will the sun refuse to rise or will the water cease to flow?No,because everything goes on.
        Every natural longing has it's natural satisfaction.If we thirst, God has created liquids to gratify our thirst.If we are susceptible of attachment there are beings to glarify that love.If we thirst for life and love eternal,it is likely that there is an eternal life and an eternal love to satisfy that craving.But is the satisfaction a key to everything?Atleast I don't think so.Today I am longing for my mom.Can this virtual world satisfy that craving?Can anyone take her place?NO!! NEVER.....
        As we all know that the real art of life consists in finding out what the question is to be solved and the person who can find out what problem is to be solved is the person who really make contribution to the life.A person should look forward towards his/her goal.He should try his best to reach it and fulfill the dreams of loved ones.The person who left this world can never come back.But his inspiration and memories will remain with those he left behind....
       
© Copyright 2008 rose_dew (singhal.kriti6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389770-LIFEGOES-ON