*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389719-The-Kiss
by CiaraA
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #1389719
The moments leading up to a kiss.
Something new is coming through... We met, and now I'm falling for him. Every time I stare into those jet black eyes I lose track of time. My stomach is beginning to flip and flop like a fish out of water. So juvenile, yet so wonderful. When your inches away my heart begins to beat as if it were in its last race.

You make me smile in ways I can't explain. I turn to that little girl back in Elementary school. Running away, from that little boy who gave me butterflies. But now I've grown, from that, and instead of running away I go to you.

Here I sit, next to you, close and warm. My heart is beating faster and faster, as you place your arm around me. Why is this feeling engulfing me unlike any other? Here I go staring into your eyes, those almond shaped eyes.

Your now inches away starting into to come closer. My heart is racing faster and faster. I close my eyes and come closer to you. Our lips meet.. Your lips are so warm. They fit to mine like the piece of a complec jigsaw puzzle.

What have you done to me? You have me hooked to where I can't pull away. As we pull away ending such a perfect kiss, my heart skips a beat or two. I open my eyes to see yours opening and staring into mine. I see this glow in your almond eyes. I lay my head on your muscular shoulder and close my eyes, savoring this moment. I then feel your lips brush against my ear and whisper for the first time: I love you.
© Copyright 2008 CiaraA (ciaraa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389719-The-Kiss