*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1387116-Love-and-Passion
by Thomas
Rated: · Other · Romance/Love · #1387116
Statement of love
Love & Passion

Passion in the context of love, is the desire for another person's body to make love to for purely primeval lust.
To achieve this union of course you have to have two people with similar intent.
When the passion dies and satisfaction has been achieved comes the deciding moment as to whether  the the partnership can proceed to a long term relationship called Love.
Love is what makes the world go round it is what remains after the passion.
Passion is of short duration in any form.
For a Man and Woman to live together in harmony with one another for any length of time is love.
To be able to live together in harmony means you are caring and sharing and understanding each others needs, although we get it out of balance sometimes true love will correct all things.
To love somebody in this way is the ultimate relationship human nature can attain.
True love engenders respect, trust, goodwill, confidence, spiritual well being.
Love is kind is generous is uplifting it makes your heart soar to the heavens.
Love is gentle, love is sweet, love is joyful
Love is roses, love is wine, love is the stars shining in the night.
Love is everything.

 

     
© Copyright 2008 Thomas (teapot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1387116-Love-and-Passion