*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1386875-Y-does-my-smokin-offend-U
by Sketch
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1386875
A flo' 'bout smokin' and ?in' the reason
We were all givin' this world, none of us made it/ we were jus put here, and we're all tryin' 2 make it/ we jus wanna put the drama 2 rest/ no one wants the stress/ we jus wanna lay back-n-smoke some stress/ neva the less, always the best/ we jus do what we gotta do, 2 get by/ so why you trippin' cuz we get hi/ why does my bud smokin' get ya'll all loud spoken?/ Jus for what i'm tokin'?/ you act like you the one chokin'/ why does it botha you?/ that i smoke with my crew?/ we ain't fuckin' with you/ matta fact, you fuckin' with me/ jus becuz i smoke weed/ what's wrong with the world 2day?/ why can't we all jus lay back and smoke some hay?/ i can't wait till that day/ when that day comes i hope i'm around/ if i am then i'm gonna buy a pound/ call up my crew and go do what we do/ go get some grade and some sticky 2/ roll up a blunt or 2, and if you coo', we'll smoke with you/ hopefully one day you'll see/ how truly good weed could be/ and what it can make you see/ then you'll believe/ so come on now and legalize weed/ it's what we all need/ why won't you believe?/ how can i make you see?/ how life and the world could truly be/ if we jus blazed the weed/ the herbal can show you the way/ so come on now let's go roll up some hay/ the experience will lift you out your seat/ a feelin' no otha can beat/ i vouch fo' that, all that otha mess is crap/ strictly puff the buddha/ take a hit, quarenteed 2 sooth ya/ mind, body and soul/ helps one stay in control/ the only shit i fuck with, that shit we call -dro.
© Copyright 2008 Sketch (sketchin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1386875-Y-does-my-smokin-offend-U