*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385624-Her
by Primal
Rated: E · Poetry · Relationship · #1385624
A poem..something..that was written, a long time ago.
Her eyes bleed black, a distilled color of empty.

I can just watch, watch her, and fall down upon these knees.

She is untouchable, unobtainable, how can one arm reach so far.

I long for touch, for unspoken words, hunger for those lips to spill crumbling words of what we would have become.

But now, all I hear is nothing. A cold, undesirable space. She eats at me, her face, expressionless, giving me nothing.

I offered her the everything, and thought that it was enough. An offer of perfection, which ended with the most fallacy.

Now I am here, alone. The tides have changed, and I am sinking, drowning, struggling, digging myself from the lies, the torment.

To become lost in the crimson ocean, to be swallowed by hazel, and drawn into endless beauty. Scream, scream, and scream. These nails can only tear so far into the past, and this broken heart, will never mend.

My heart, the blackened, cold and lonely object of solitude. It has cracked, crumbled into lifeless dust, extinguished by her onlooking eyes.

She is paralyzed, transfixed, a queen in her own serenity. And I kneel still, never being able to touch, to speak, to look into the pearly iris, to be seized by her perfect gaze.


And..I will always wait for her. I will be here. Until then, I will remain in the shadows, and struggle through this world withought her.
© Copyright 2008 Primal (ocelottruth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385624-Her