*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385036-No-Stars-TonightWorking-Title
by Raynan
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1385036
Ash wiped a small silvery tear from her smooth cheek. Shh Its okay Kel, we'll make it.
*I am working on this as school permits, so I'll be adding onto it daily. I'll be saving it in a chapter Format. Unless I get more chapters then items I can create, if that happens i'll start putting more then one chapter per item, Thanks for reading :) *

* Rough draft one*

Dim. The lights were so dim. Slender arms attempted to Reach up, grasping for the light, for life. For that which could save. But nothing. The arms could not move. Couldn't....wouldn't budge. Soft breathing. Shallow, almost a deathly tone. Life was being drained from her. Her body seemed like it was an empty vessel just waiting for a host. She could feel everything around her. The beads of sweat rolling gingerly down her smooth cheeks. Her crimson hair spread everywhere, in her mouth in her eyes, everywhere. She could feel it all, but why couldn't she move? What was holding her down. Again. A struggle. A fight. This time she tried to kick her legs. Nothing. Was she paralyzed? No she couldn't be. She was still breathing. How ever shallow it may be, she was breathing. The light began to dim more. Frantically she tried reaching for it. Everytime ending in failure. Defeat was all but certain. Her eyes began to grow heavy. Her eyes! She could see. What was around her? Her mind began to race. Emerald eyes darting around her area of vision. Her hair was absucuring most of it. If only she could brush it to the side. Or turn her head. Could she turn her head? She hadn't even tried yet. Fatigue began to set it. She felt herself slowly losing control of the functions she was able to control. No longer could she feel her feet it was slowly moving up her legs. Like a spider crawling up looking for the perfect spot to feed. Quickly her mind began to run across the events that had brought her here. What had happened? Where did she go wrong? What had been the down fall...The forrest. She was in the forrest. Yes...no. Even her memory was leaving her now. Where....where...where was she. The light..the light was growing faint. It had almost escaped visablility. She cursed herself mentally. She had to be able to do something. Was she really going to meet her end like this? Lost and confused? Was she meant to die this way? Letting her eye lids close, the struggle stop. Relaxing what little control she had left, she tried to remember the events leading up to this..

"Thats the one there."

Her eyes shot open again, the voice sounded like grinding rocks. But she knew it. She had heard that voice before. But where. She tried to call out to who ever it was there, but nothing. Her throat clenched up the second she tried. The struggle started again. This couldn't be the end. She had to fight, she had to live. For Ash...Ash! where was he? What had happened to Ash?
© Copyright 2008 Raynan (josh7987 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1385036-No-Stars-TonightWorking-Title