*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373365-Ladee-Loveez-Thoughts
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1373365
timez r hrd
Wow...it's crazy how LOVE...FAMILY....FRIENDS...AND LIFE can really screw you over.Brooklyn isnt a place to be if your me.....the city life is cool but the agony and pain aint.Going everyday not knowing whether or not your voice will be heard you tend to search for outlets,dance,music,arts..etc.But waht if people begin to udge you tell you that you are the most worthless and ungrateful pieace of shit thats walking this planet? what do you do then...do you just "man up" or buckle down into a shadowless pit of agonizing and worries.Nah that cant be the way to go .. i guess i gotta be strong fight for what makes my heart beat harder and faster every single day.Use my voice to my advantage sing like a blue hummingbird whose just got great news..create metaphores with my poetic words and mystify the eyes of millions watching. I gotta admit its kinda tough to do being i feel like the only person that i have is myself in my eyes no one unerstandes the tears i cry they think that it's just an "halley berry" act, but its really me....the unscripted version...not the one who plays the role of the mute in her own silent film......(laughin) its real crazy how when you want to apoligize and bear your soul to the one you love and he won't look your way twicehow hard of a blood shattering scream you let out in your mind.the piercing pain of that knife that has been driven into your achin heart just lies there.......and the bystanders just watch andb gaze as they all claim its all your fault..and your wrongz can never be forgivin.......so what do i do now just pace the floors and bare my soul as best as i possibly can.....


                        Truly Yourz,
                            Ladee Lovee
© Copyright 2008 Ladee Lovee (ladeelovee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373365-Ladee-Loveez-Thoughts