*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373322-The-speicil-dolphin
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1373322
A dolphin namedMika has a crush on a boy!
Mika is a dolphin who is first starting High school and she's very nervus. Until in math class she thinks she has a crush on a boy dolphin named Rico. So after math class she walks over to him and asks how old he is. Rico said " why do you want to know?" " Because I think I have a crush on you." " Well why don't I tell you at the movies?" "Okay around 6:00 maybe?" "okay" At 5:45 she was picking out a sparkling red dress! 5:55 Rico came to pick Mika up. "you look awsome" said Rico.
" Thanks you don't look bad your self" 6:00 "okay you can tell me how old you are now" said Mika "okay I'm 38 years old" Your that old oh my gosh take me home now!!!! "okay lets go" 6:13 I'm home now and I never want to see you again" Okay fine bye!" The nekst day at High school Mika sees Rico at the cafeteria and dumps all her food on Rico's head!!!








THE END!!!!!!!!
© Copyright 2008 dreamer (idrmichaela at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373322-The-speicil-dolphin