*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372394-Timeless
by Keys
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1372394
a woman thats so beautiful you are force to write about her.
A silhouette of beauty, unmatched and unrivaled by anything.
She is in a league of her own.
Gliding along with the breeze.
Even the winds acknowledge her elegance.
Flowing locks with a shade of bronze that stands out like a new penny amongst a pile of corroded ones.
As she walks along the streets, mouths widen and jaws drop.
Skin like creamy butterscotch.
A buxom of perfection, the men hold out their hands praying for a touch.
My dreams of tracing those delicious curves.
The sheer pleasure of satisfaction, such an amazing sensation it would be if we became one energy.
Our two life forces united becoming an invincible fortress of affection and passion.
As I linger in my room gazing out the window these images and fantasies race around in my understanding, generating courage to do what I have procrastinated for such a long while.
As I rise to the occasion, the doorbell chimes.
I open the door to an image of perfection that can only be forged within the sanctum I call my mind.
The moonlight adds a glow to her body similar to Cielo.
Her eyes bright as the noon sun.
And her lips are full like a mother bearing child.
"Aren't I what you've dreamt of for so long?" She asks.
I nod in amazement.
She smiles; and it's just timeless.
© Copyright 2008 Keys (keystone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372394-Timeless