*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370081-Those-Big-brown-Eyes
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1370081
Written after a Lit. Club meeting at school and is dedicated to a very special friend.
I sit alone in my world.  It is separate from yours.  I do nothing all day but fantasies as I constantly lie.  No one can see the pain beneath my smile or the subtle changes in my eyes.  No one, that is, but the girl with those big brown eyes. 

I can fool many people with my constant pep and the desired smile.  Nothing could be wrong with that clumsy girl as she falls down.  Then she comes and looks at me with expectations of truth.  I cannot lie to the one with those big brown eyes.

Those eyes pierce through my heart and soul.  I use to cry all the time until I was told no.  I couldn’t be handled anymore.  Now I can only cry around the girl with those big brown eyes. 

As I walk around, in both reality and fiction.  In both happiness and sadness.  I feel contained to confusing contradictions until I look at that girls face.  I can let go once I see those big brown eyes. 

A friend though and though.  She does not give in.  No matter what troubles I go through I can turn to her. My comfort lies inside those big brown eyes.
© Copyright 2008 chaoticmoon08 (chaoticmoon08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370081-Those-Big-brown-Eyes